𝟏𝟎

Surprisingly, Minjoo did manage to sleep better than she did in the past few days. "He must be a magician somehow." She says to herself as she washes up.  She woke up earlier than she's supposed to be...

Just to places back where the clothing is supposed to be in her apartment.
She isn't a messy person, but most of the time she just throws her clothing around, she lives alone anyway no one will be judging. But today, Y/N will be coming.

As she starts vacuuming the carpets, after folding most of the clothes nicely and still placed it on her bed, she scans at her apartment once again. There isn't any room.
Well, she's isn't lying about there's another spot for someone to lives in.. The apartment inside is big enough for 2 people to stay. But, its either they sleep beside Minjoo or the sofa. There isn't any guest room.

#A/n; Pick your choice, sleep with Minjoo on the bed, or sleep on the sofa alone. I'm curious about what you will pick.

After about an hour and a bit more, Minjoo have finished vacuuming her whole apartment, keeping her clothes in the cabinets. Had her makeup on, outfit changes and ready to head to work in Hyewon's cafe anytime.

----

"I'm here," Minjoo says as she stepped into Hyewon's cafe, she sees that Yujin and Eunbi are already there sipping their drinks

"I'm here," Minjoo says as she stepped into Hyewon's cafe, she sees that Yujin and Eunbi are already there sipping their drinks. "Oh, our model is here."

Yes, Hyewon did accept Minjoo working here, but not as waitresses or anything. But herself. Meaning..
Hyewon hires her to be in this cafe as a model.
Her begin here itself can bring in lots of customers.

"The pay to Minjoo comes from you readers anyway," Hyewon whispered to nobody.

Minjoo sits with Yujin, & Eunbi.
Eunbi asks about how Minjoo is doing so far, after all.
Eunbi is close to Chaewon too. To everyone that's friends with Eunbi, all know Eunbi has the mother aura.
So she knows almost everything that happened between Minjoo & Chaewon. They both shared it with Eunbi, almost everything.

Minjoo just smiled, how is she going to explain everything?
How is she going to say she proceeds with the marriage engagement is because she's hoping that Chaewon does have a little feeling for her, and willing to fight for her in these months.

"It's all alright, I'm still here after all. I will be totally okay unnie. The man I'm getting engaged to isn't that bad.."

----

Y/N packed some of his daily clothes and his electronics devices into a bag, as he was packing... His adoptive parents are back, knocking on his bedroom door with a 13 years old kid standing right in front of his room.

He knew who the kid is, he knew that one day he will be asked to move out, even though they aren't blood-related.
He will still treat this kid as his siblings.

With no expression showed on Y/N faces, the adult doesn't know how should they act, while the kid smiles brightly at Y/N.

As for Y/N, he's thinking.
Either he's going to share this room for a bit to bond a bit, or he will move out from this place, to his already prepared apartment long ago immediately.

Which he will go with the second choice without any thoughts. If only they knew how Y/N brought in his stuff to his apartment bit by bit without others noticing it. Which, they don't. It's all just a show so that his grandparents aren't going to suspect him for anything as he was just living next door.

But now, he doesn't see the need to do so anymore.
As for bonding... Does he really need to do so?

"Y/N, I'm sorry but this room-"
"Hey, little buddy," Y/N cuts off their words and smiles at the kid.
"I'm sorry but you probably have to throw my clothes on my behalf if you don't like them. Other than that, the room is totally yours." They just look at him confusingly.

This isn't how they planned out. Isn't he supposed to be concerned about who the kid is and what they planned out for him?
"I've already reformatted the desktop a few days ago, so no worries." Y/N then pat the kids head and left with a smile on his face.

The kid happily look around the room, while both of the adult looks at each other. "He's already prepared to go Mr.Park house?"