29

Due to the influence of social media, more people are curious about Y/N, the first son of Park Jinsi, a famous and wealthy enterprise owner, who appeared out of nowhere; no one knew Y/N. Most will know about Jaehui as he created many past difficulties that led to that.

What, why, and how are the three main questions on most citizens' minds?
•What, I thought he only had one child.
•Why would this first son appear nowhere, and Park Jinsi is looking for him?

•How did they even manage to hide his existence in the first place?

Y/N, who's been just scrolling through his social media, saw that strangers just now posted pictures of him in Hyewon's cafe, and it's begun to be shared around. And the reason isn't because he's the guy Jinsi is looking for.

The reason was that he looked mysterious and handsome with his mask on. He had no idea if he should be glad he wasn't exposed by those strangers or laugh at their dumbness. For now, he couldn't drive freely with his car as it would all lead to where he was with that built-in GPS. As for his phone, he quickly hacked it and provided a fake location. 

-

"For some reason, this is getting too out of hand and complicated." He says as he softly taps on the back of his phone while looking at the clock on the wall in Minjoo's apartment.

The most dangerous place is the safest place, they said. So he arrives early in what he thinks is the second most dangerous place. He wants to focus on his thoughts, but just one thing slightly distracts him—the scent. Why does the cushion that he's holding smell like Kim Minjoo? She hugged that quite often, as he suddenly recalled during his stayover. 

He glanced over the cushion before placing it nicely back to where it was. 

"Scapegoat. It is what he needs right now. The land owner ain't give him what he needs no matter what." He had already researched who owned the land quickly despite them trying to hide it. It belongs to his biological mom and her 2nd husband, Son JungHwa. He already knew she remarried, but before even approaching her, he quickly researched him. It was interesting to know that Uncle JungHwa is also from a wealthy family with values different from Park Jinsi's.

He is willing to give up everything for love; He gives up everything for money.

And so he did; Son JungHwa abandoned his family's wealth and left to start a new life with HeiRyung after saving her from the mental institution as they disapproved of the marriage—typical wealthy family thinking in the drama. 

-

Of course, Y/N's mom, HeiRyung, was scared at first. No one in the institution believed that she didn't have a mental illness until when JungHwa and his friend decided to meet with the director there for the investment and saw her eyes. Her eye doesn't look like it would belong to anyone that's ill. It was shiny and bright like she wasn't supposed to be there. That was when, before the meeting started, he asked for her medical report. He might not be a doctor, but hey, his friend Is!

After looking at those reports and having a session chat with HeiRyung, his friend declared that she wasn't that ill that needed to be instituted. She was perfectly fine in his words, yet the doctors here give her a drug that she doesn't need at all as if trying to turn her into a mad person.

Obviously, the investment was called off, and the director of the institution and the doctor were fired from their job.

She was excited to begin free from the institution, but reality hit her again. Who can she go to? She lost her son. Her parent was dead. Her husband, no, her ex-husband, used his way to force her to stay in hell.  

In a way, it also means she can do anything. She has nothing to lose anymore.

-

Now, knowing her son was still alive was like a miracle to her. She was spending her life in bliss with her new husband, JungHwa. News from Y/N brings her more happiness than she ever thought she could feel. She often received calls from him, perhaps even some lunch and dinner.JungHwa loved seeing her smile, so whenever Y/N did contact HeiRyung, he knew. Who else could make her smile like that other than him and her son?

Soon after, JungHwa received a text message from Y/N, asking if he and HeiRyung would be free later. He would like to have a chat with them, and of course, he wouldn't be doing it alone.

Y/N would wait till Minjoo arrives home and give her the answer and explanation she wants. And letting his mom know his real plan.

  Or maybe already trying to introduce Minjoo to his mom?