𝟏𝟕

"Alright! I'm going shower, don't peek!" Minjoo says as she takes her pajama and went straight to the bathroom.

She took a mini-break for her to digest most of the cake she just ate by accompanying watching television with Y/N side by side after Y/N finished washing the plates and cleaning up just now. Y/N has no idea what to do while he waits for Minjoo coming out after she's done with it will be his turn to shower.

"... I don't think I brought towels." Y/N opens up his backpack,
to only notice he really forgot about it. "I will just ask Minjoo for one later." He then continues to check if there's any latest news from his friends, instead of watching television. There wasn't any interesting program on going to him.

After all, instead of Minjoo accompanied him just now, it's more like him accompany her watching those nail art programs.

----

ρяαηкѕтєя єχρяєѕѕ Group Chat.

.▪️.═════════
🤡
Hey Y/N! Remember you and us created a fake investment proposal and asked that uncle to join? Is it time to close it yet?

🦈
I remembered it correctly as he had never seen any of us visibly, yet he easily baited in when we gave him some interest after.

🥂
Thanks to him we didn't have to create other trouble ourselves as he lures in his friends. It's time to just go missing in action Y/N!

👨‍💻
Destroy all the cards and paperwork. After all, we didn't give them since a month ago, and it's close to 2nd months now, they going to be anxious about it.

🦈
Guess he won't have any extra time to worried about me, what about the building a mall or something on land that doesn't belong to us at all, are the preparations ready?

👨‍💻
All completed, they will realized the money they poured into this is actually into the trash in the next few days.

🤡
Still can't believe you planned it and we do the work, wtf Y/N. Anyway, heard you're getting engaged? Congratulations!

🦈
Where do you even hear that?

👨‍💻
Me, I hacked your father's text messages. Wonder why he doesn't use email much. Oh, do you want me to send a message to the ma'am? Got the latest info about him going to meet Jaehui's ex in a hotel.

🦈
Which one, the one she already sees it as her future daughter-in-law? If it's her, send it. Let her know how 'pure' she is. Blind as fuck.

🥂
She's not the only blind one when it comes to seeing people characters, ahem ahem.

Y/N.

🤡
+1

👨‍💻
+1

🛹
+1

🤡
The hero who comes online when we tease Y/N. 🛹

🦈
Maybe it's time to destroy this whole program, have fun finding other secretly perfectly secured messages app to have your secret conversation. Anyway, gotta go. Check your bank balance tomorrow, party or whatsoever don't invite me. I won't be free for the next few weeks.
═════════.▪️.

"Who are you chatting with?" Y/N was so focused on the conversation that he didn't notice that Minjoo was out from the shower, standing behind the couch spot where he's still sitting.

He looked up to see Minjoo, with her hair still a bit wet and without makeup just inches away." You know it's kinda illegal to look that good without makeup right? Anyway, do you have a spare towel I could use, I didn't bring mine."

Minjoo, who faces immediately turns red like a tomato upon noticing how close their gaps are currently immediately rushed to the second floor to get the tower he asked for.

'Cute,' he thought as he stared at every action Minjoo made, he smiled sweetly at the sight of Minjoo bringing him the towel to him. Which confuse Minjoo, a lot.

"Thanks, babe," he kissed her forehead before heading in the bathroom.

'I swear to god he is definitely more dangerous to whoever trying to break in!' Minjoo placed her hand on her chest to feel her own fast beating heart.

--- Notes.
Who are the emoji friend?
I wonder. 🍿