𝟏𝟒

Jinsi, Y/N's father, who had read the text that was sent with an unknown number immediately smashed his phone. He couldn't allow anyone to touch his current wife, no one other than him yet himself has been playing around with women.

He immediately stopped whatever else he was doing before, to rushes home asking what's going on to only ended up receiving a slap upon opening his office door.

"What's the meaning of this!" The one who slapped him was the stepmother, she showed him the video that she received from an unknown source, while he showed her the pictures.

Her expressions change immediately, to horror and back to normal in a few seconds ." It's all photoshop! " She explained, hoping that he will believe it but nope. They both continue to quarrel, ignoring the looks from their workers.

----

Few hours have passed as Y/N was on the call with his mom.
That's one of the times he's feeling blissful.
He likes listening to his mom sharing her life story, how she's getting fatter because of the man cook lots of delicious food for her every day. He even jokes that he will have a showdown with the uncle and sees who cook the best feast one day.

Out of nowhere, he received lots of email notifications from his phone.
All of the proposals others send, that made Y/N confused. He took a few minutes to view through to see what is it about.
"Oh, I forgot I asked them to comes out with ways to improve the refreshments room as they seem to always complain. Providing snacks vending machines? Space should be enough. But what snacks.."

By the time Y/N finished sorting out most of it, he stretched for a bit and went out, it's time to pick Minjoo up from Hyewon's cafe.

The name is really called Hyewon's cafe, Hyewon once said the name doesn't matter as long to quality of food is superb and she just named it that no matter how Y/N and her other friends don't agree with it. It's her cafe, her choice.

----

"Welcome!"
On his way there, he stopped by a dessert shop that's popular among ladies, Y/N himself isn't somehow who likes sweet things but he decided to buy some for Minjoo, and the other girls that might still be in the cafe. He looks at the product that's out on shelves, "Hey, I would like..."

20 minutes after buying and driving, he parks his car at the side of the road that's just beside the cafe. He took the dessert he brought and step out. He knows nothing about Minju, but he hopes that she will like these. He doesn't care if others like it or not.

Before he steps in, he looks inside. The cafe is buzzing. He knew the snacks here are superb, he doesn't doubt Hyewon skills but never did he ever come during busy hour. "I know Minjoo is a live model for them but.. Will she be able to end her work now?" He asks himself as he sees Minjoo helping out with servicing.

The wind chimes rings again, loud welcome can be heard from the most of the staff that's working. He places 2 boxes of dessert on the table Hyewon is seen relaxing. "Busy yet you're here." He hits Hyewon back softly. "I'm just taking a small break."

She says as she opens and looks inside one of the boxes, she about to open the second one Y/N stopped her

She says as she opens and looks inside one of the boxes, she about to open the second one Y/N stopped her. "That's for Minjoo."
"Wow, just second day and you're buying stuff for her already." Hyewon tease. "It's just cakes." He answered.

He wanted to sit down and wait as he sees Minjoo won't be stopping anytime soon, he then notices the discomfort in her expression.  One of the teenage boys with his group of friends holding on to her wrist, and it seems like he isn't letting go anytime soon.
By their attire, they definitely don't have good motives. As he got nearer, he could hear part of the sentences. "... Just give me your phone number, it doesn't hurt. We will treat you nicely."
Y/N slapped off the boy's hand and pull Minjoo into his embrace,  he looks straight at the group. "She doesn't need 7 people to treat her nicely when there's one that's able to treat her the way she really wants."

Minjoo glance up and, she could see Y/N is certainly getting a bit annoyed. If the fierceness in his eyes could kill people with just a look. Minjoo can see the group be dead by now.
"Tsk, just phone number it won't hurt-" Another boy, who seems to the leader of the group shush him by placing one finger on his lips.
"You have caused enough trouble today, shut it."  He then looks at Minjoo and Y/N.
"We're terribly sorry, we will take our leave now."

After that, the group left.  Y/N gazes down and checks on Minjoo's wrist. "Sorry about that, you okay?" He asks as he doesn't see any visible redness, scare that she is hurt somewhere.
She giggles at Y/N reaction.
"I'm alright Y/N, you don't have to apologize for what you did just now. You're trying to help. I understand."
Later will they know, their small interactions like this are all spread around Twitter.

"Heck, you sure you both just know each other?" Hyewon who's still recording everything with her phone asks.
"Why are you recording instead of helping?" Y/N question back.
"Well, I believe you can handle it, even though I rarely see you care. Anyway, Minjoo you're allowed to go back! It's way past your end time." Before Minjoo wants to say it's okay she can continue to help, she got pushed out with Y/N by her.
Hyewon comes out and passes Minjoo her bag a few moments later, "See you tomorrow!"
And shes rushes back in immediately.  Y/N shakes his head, "Aish I knew that she like cakes but not this much. Good thing there's another box inside the car."

"Won't it spoil if you just put inside..?"

"I didn't turn the engine off, basically if people wanted to rob my car... All they have to do is get in." Y/N laugh. "Anyway, any idea where the nearest supermarket near your home?" Minjoo smirk proudly, "I can even tell you what food tastes the best in the neighborhood! I will tell you the address for all of that too!"