Chapter 2

---

Flashbacks
________

Nagpalit lang sya ng damit and he sat down beside me.

"Love, you okay?" He asked and touched my face.

"Pahinga lang ako Sandro ha. Wait lang ha." I said.

And he let me rest. He went outside our room. And after a few hours, I woke up. Hindi na masyado masakit ulo ko. Maybe kasi uminom nadin ako ng gamot.

I went inside the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then Sandro hugged me from my back suddenly. He's kissing and smelling my shoulders and neck.

He's not saying anything and we went outside. I removed the charger from being plugged and he's still on my back.

"Kumain ka na?" I asked.

"Hmm." He answered.

And I looked at him. He stared at my eyes and kissed me. Then we went outside. We are going to some barangay pala and give some ayudas ulit.

So we showered and I just wore my red polo shirt and fitted jeans. And Sandro also wore his red polo shirt and jeans. Then we hop inside the Van.

We are already here. And we started our speech and all. After a few hours we gave some ayudas na, and I am just currently sitting here. Sandro is talking with Gov Matt when some Lola sat down beside me.

"Napakaganda mo naman talaga iha." She said.

"Ay thank you po hehe." I said.

"Ingatan mo ang puso mo iha. Dahil nasa huli ang pagsisisi." She said.

And I got curious.

"Po? Ano pong ibig nyong sabihin?" I said while still smiling.

"Ang ibig kong sabihin iha, hindi lahat nagtatagal. Nararamdaman ko. At nakikita ko ang future nyo. Kaya ingatan mo ang puso mo iha." She explained.

I just nodded and napatingin ako Kay Sandro ng wala sa oras. Then paglingon ko sa tabi ko, nawala na Yung Lola na kausap ko bigla. So natulala ako.

And hindi ko namalayan na nasa harapan ko na pala si Sandro.

"Love." He said.

And I shookt my head.

"Ay sorry. Kanina ka pa ba dyan?" I asked.

"Oo. Bakit ka ba nakatulala dyan?" He said.

"Ah wala. Are we going na ba?" I asked.

"Yes love. Come on." He said.

And I stood up. He holds my hand and we went sa Van already. Dumaan kami sa Paoay Church and we prayed. After that we went sa Capitol na.

We had a meeting with the President of the Philippines which is Pops. They are discussing different topics and we are just here giving advices and ideas as well.

After that meeting Pops hugged me and Sandro lang and he left. May mga meeting padin syang pupuntahan. And nag Samgyup muna kami ni Sandro. With our friends ofcourse and other public servants working here.

So we had a little talks while eating. And after that we went home. Andi and Alyssa is here but I don't know wala ako sa mood lumabas ng kwarto. Then I have decided to take Pregnancy Test.

And after a few minutes. I knew it. I was pregnant. Ofcourse Sandro is happy and the rest of the family was happy.

And ayun. I just worked for a month and took a rest nadin and stopped working.

Makalipas na ang ilang taon and I am not a Mayora anymore. I am now a lawyer as well as my husband.

(And the story continues lang. I just shared na naging Congressman and Mayora sila bago sila mag kaanak ng Alexis and bago sila maging lawyer. Hehe okay? -Author)

Present
________

So we are here na sa London. We are on our way na sa hotel that we are staying. And I took a photo of the time and the telephone. And I story it on my IG.

Then we are already here na sa hotel. We putted our bags and stuffs lang here sa floor and pareho kaming tinatamad. So I know hindi mailalabas Yung mga damit namin lol.

So Sandro is just chilling here sa may sofa while using his phone. Mom is texting him daw.

And Andrea suddenly chatted on our gc with George. And wala I just updated them. And after a few minutes, I closed my phone and nahiga muna ako sa bed.

Sandro lay down beside me and hugged me on my back. Then we fell asleep. After a few hours I woke up because someone is calling him.

So I woke him up and it's just an unknown number. So he picked up his phone and answered the call. We sat down.

"Speaker it." I said.

And he speaker it. So a guy talked and it's his friend obviously.

"Hey bro. You back here in London?" The guy asked.

"Uhm yeah. With my wife ofcourse. How are you man?" Sandro answered.

And then some boys cheered from the phone and they are laughing.

"We are good here man. Are you free later? Come-on lets g! We miss our DJ. Especially your special someone misses you as well." The guy said and they laughed.

Special someone? I wonder who is it. But please I hope my thinking is not what it is.

"Ofcourse. We're free. Okay I'll text you guys. We'll just get ready." Sandro said.

And they ended the call. He kissed me and he stood up. We both went to the bathroom and brushed our teeth.

He wore his light blue polo partnered with his black slacks and leather shoes. And I wore my strapless fitted dress partnered with my simple black 2 inch heels and my sling bag.

And I am just here taking a photo infront of this full body mirror. When he hugged me on my back. Then he positioned beside me while hugging my waist and we took a photo.

And ofcourse I storied it lol. Then after a few hours we left the hotel. We rented a black car here in London and we went na sa bar.

We arrived and a group greeted us. I think it's his friends. They are hugging Sandro and I am just behind him. There are girls na nag bebeso din sa kanya and it's normal na to me haha.

"Uhm my wife Ashley." Sandro said and tinabi ako sa kanya.

Some of his friends looked at me from head to toe. And they shaked hands with me. Nagbeso din kami and there is this one girl na grabe makataas ng kilay sakin. But I don't bother.

So we went inside and sat down sa may round red couch. And there is drinks na sa table. Nagkekwentuhan lang sila and I am just chatting with George and Andrea.

To be continued...

---

Authors Note

Tuloy ko pa ba book 2 guys? Or wag na HAHAHAH baka kasi paulit ulit nalang story? Paulit ulit nalang mga nangyayari? Sorry ha HAHAHAH

Pero ayun. Spread love and positive vibes nalang.

Wavyu all and Happy Reading 🖤

Sorry for my typo's and wrong grammars. Godbless us all.

IG:
naomy.mrcs
andi.penales.marcos
ash.perez.marcos
georgina.halle