Chapter 21

---

After a few hours of signing and typing here, I contacted my OB to check me up. And it's just 4pm when me and Sandro have decided to go na.

Iniwan ko na office ko sa P.A ko while Sandro is closing his AC and lights. And after that sabay na kaming bumaba sa parking. We entered Sandro's car and I have decided to drive.

He's beside me using his phone while I am driving. And after a few minutes we have arrived here sa hospital. I showed the lobby my id here and pinapasok na kami.

I went straight to my OB's office and kinausap lang nya ako about sa last period and all. I told her I take pills after that and lalo syang nacurious.

So after talking here in her office tumayo na kami and pinahiga ako sa reclining chair here. So may Pinasok sya sakin and when I see her face expression. I know it already.

Dalwang beses na nangyari to and her face expression is still the same. Sandro is sitting outside so Hindi nya kami naririnig but yeah.

"Ashley are you sure you didn't know about this?" She said.

"The what? Don't tell me-" I said.

"Yes." She cut me off.

"Your 3 weeks pregnant." She said.

Hindi na ako nagulat kahit napakahilig manggulat nitong OB ko.

"You said your last period was not that many and just shirt right? That's spotting Ashley." She said.

"Ah, is that normal? That I did take my pills but I still get this?" I asked.

"It is normal. Maybe something happened to your body that didn't work the pills." She said.

I just nodded and tinanggal na nya Yung Pinasok nya sakin tsaka ako naupo. I called Sandro and pumasok na sya ulit here. Naupo kami ulit sa harapan ng OB ko. While she's printing the ultrasound.

"What? Omg." Sandro said.

Tiningnan pa nya ng mabuti Yung papel na inabot sa kanya. When my OB speak.

"Medyo maselan ang pagbubuntis mo ngayon. You said you have experience vomiting, being sick, getting tired easily. Tho it's normal. But hindi sya kagaya ng mga una mong pagbubuntis na parang wala lang." She said while reading something.

"Okay what should we do?" I asked.

"You should take a rest more often. As usual stop stressing and lalo mong bantayan sarili mo Ash. The baby is so low." She said.

"Also Mr. Marcos be patient lang po sa kanya ha? She's very sensitive now." She said while smiling.

"I will." Sandro said and chuckled.

They just talked, and laugh here while talking to my OB. We yeah. She's very very funny and entertaining.

After a few minutes natapos na kami here so I hugged her before going out.

"Congrats." She whispered while hugging me and caressing my back.

"Thank you." I said.

And we went outside already after paying. We went inside our car and si Sandro na daw magdidrive. I am using my phone and I can feel Sandro's excitement. I am excited. But am I too old for this?

"Can't believe?" He asked when he saw me thinking while nakatulala sa kalsada.

"No. I just think am I too old for this? Like am I old?" I said.

And napatingin ako sa kanya ng tumawa sya. He suddenly putted his hands on my legs when I said that.

"It's okay. You'll menopause soon haha." He said.