Chapter 24

---

I fell asleep and woke up by Alexis and Alexa's voice. When I opened my eyes, they were playing here in our room with Sandro.

Ay jusko po dito pa talaga nag laro sa may tulog.

I sat down and tumingin agad silang tatlo sakin. I'm rubbing my eyes pa.

"Oh mommy did we wake you up?" Alexis asked.

"Why are you playing here? I'm sleeping eh. But it's fine. Continue on what your doing." I said.

I opened my phone and they continued playing. Naglalaro sila Jenga. When I opened my phone and goes to my calendar, Anniversary na pala namin bukas.

I booked a flight home sa Ilocos and mamayang madaling araw yon. So I need to tell them.

I stood up and went to the bathroom. I brushed and washed my face. Then I went back to our room.

I sat down beside Sandro and he putted his hand around my waist. Then nagtatawanan lang sila dito.

"I booked a flight to Ilocos. And it will be later at 4am." I said.

And they surprisingly looked at me. I just smiled at them while they are staring at me.

"Really?!" Sandro asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

And niyakap naman niya ako. Nakangiti lang sina Alexa and Alexis.

"Omg finally! After a lot of years we'll get to see all of them again!" Alexa said.

And ayun nagtawanan lang kami. When the dinner is served, we eated.

And after eating, nagempake na kami kasi maaga kami aalis.

After packing, nagsitulugan na kami.

I woke up around 3am because I needed to vomit. I run towards the bathroom and vomited. After that Hindi na ako nakatulog and nag tea nalang ako while sitting sa table.

When it's already 3:40 I woke them up. 4am kasi ang flight. Kuya Allan, our driver putted our luggage inside the Van.

"Happy Anniversary mahal ko." Sandro suddenly hugged my back when I am getting ready inside the bathroom.

I looked at him. "Happy Anniversary." I said. And we kissed. It was a long deep kiss. "I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He said.

And I continued getting ready. After a few minutes, umalis na kami papuntang airport.

We arrived and went through the immigration and all. Then nasa plane na kami now.

Nakatulog naman ulit sina Alexa and Alexis as well as me. After a few hours. We landed safely and smoothly here sa Ilocos.

We went down the plane and goes to the Van na naghihintay. Tumigil kami sa may bridge and took a selfie there. Nag story nadin ako sa IG ko na I'm finally back here.

We went sa house nina Mom. And pagkababa namin, we saw Pops nanunuod ng TV.

He suddenly smiled and call mom from upstairs. They hugged they're apo's and us. We hugged them back ofcourse.

Andrea and Simon is in shift pa daw sa hospital while Vinny and George with Gail is on their way here nadin.

So dinala na ng ibang helpers mga maleta namin pataas sa kwarto while Alexa and Alexis is talking and having fun with their grandpa and grandma.

Nakaupo lang ako here sa couch and not feeling well. Sobrang bad timing. Napagod lang siguro ako sa byahe. Sandro is on call with someone. I don't bother.