Chapter 23

---

When we arrived at our building, ofcourse binabati kami ng mga nagtatrabaho here and all. Then nakapasok na ako sa office ko.

"Mae! Come here!" I said.

"Yes ma'am!" My P.A said.

And she discussed me my schedule while I am checking and signing this papers infront of me.

After she discussed me my schedule, she went outside to her own desk and I continued signing. When the lobby called on my telephone here.

"Ashley Perez Marcos speaking." I said.

"Yess ma'am. I would like to inform you that Mr. Ashton Drake went to the board room already." She said.

And I looked at the time. It's just 10:45. And the meeting is supposed to be at 11. Wow early bird huh.

"Thank you." I said.

"Okay ma'am. Have a wonderful day po." Lobby said.

And binaba ko na and telephone. I just fixed my makeup and picked my white coat na nakasabit sa swivel chair ko. I stood up with my handbag and I went to Sandro's office to call him.

When I enter his office, his assistant is sitting sa couch nya and using his personal laptop. Do assistants do that?

When I looked at Sandro he is just smiling and I am just standing here.

"Meeting at 11 with Mr. Ashton. Nasa board room na daw." I said.

Sandro nodded and just fixed his hair with his hands then he stood up wore his coat and bring his briefcase with him. Then I looked at his assistant.

"Do assistants use their boss personal laptops?" I asked while raising my eyebrows.

And napatingin sya sakin. Ganun na din si Sandro.

"Wala daw sya laptop so I just made her use mine. Was that a big deal?" Sandro said.

"Ofcourse it is. Okay. I'll buy you laptop and I'll fire someone so you won't be staying here." I said.

"Was that a desperate move? Your firing someone just to have her space in this floor?" Sandro said.

"So you call me desperate?"

Hinawakan naman nya kamay ko but iniwas ko yun.

"No. It's not like that." He explained.

"It is like that. Okay you. I don't know your name. But close my husbands laptop and stood up. Go with my personal assistant's desk. And share with her for the meantime." I said.

"Yes ma-maam." She said.

I rolled my eyes on Sandro and I left his office not even allowing him to touch me. We went to the board room and tumayo silang lahat.

"Take your seats please." I said.

And naupo na kami. The meeting started.

"Your an engineer right? You should have bought new materials so the house did not fall." I said to Mr. Ashton.

"Yes. I am an engineer. But I am sorry for not checking the materials before they started building it. I just wanted to ask if how much financial to get by causing that?" He asked.

"Check the other building. We are holding the financials there." Sandro answered for me.

And then Mr. Ashton nodded. The meeting continued. And after an hour natapos na din. So we stood up. Kinamayan nila ako and Mr. Ashton is fixing his things.

"Have a great noon sir." Me and Sandro said before going out.

Bumalik ako sa office ko and ordered a damn laptop for Sandro's P.A then I saw there is no stocks.

"Mae!" I shouted again.

Then my P.A entered my office.

"Yes ma'am?" She asked calmly.

"I wanted you to buy laptop downstairs. For that fucking assistant you are sharing desk with." I said.

And inabot ko sa kanya card ko. Lumabas na sya and nagtrabaho na ulit ako. It's already 12 and kakabalik lang ng P.A ko.

She handed me my card back. And ofcourse she's holding the laptops paper bag. It's not apple. I would not buy her that expensive.

So pinabigay ko na Yung laptop Kay Mae after checking it. I signed papers ulit after she left my office. Nakatapos ako mag sign when Sandro entered my office.

"Lunch?" He asked.

I checked the time it's already 12:50 and I really forgot to eat lunch like that's bad for the baby!

"Oh darn it. I forgot to eat lunch." I said.

"Let's go." He said with his soft voice.

So I stood up with my bag and pinagbuksan nya ako ng pinto. Di ko sya pinapansin bahala sya dyan. When we enter the elevator may mga employees na nakasakay so tahimik lang.

And when the elevator opened, nasa parking na kami and deretso na sa sasakyan. He drove to the nearest Samgyupsal here in BGC.

We went down the car and entered the Samgyupsal. We prayed and started eating. While eating, I am not saying anything and Hindi ko tinitingnan si Sandro. I don't know why but yeah.

After eating, Sandro is getting money na but I gave my card instead. So we entered the car na after paying. Inaantok na ako habang pabalik na kami sa office so I just took a nap.

Sandro woke me up ng makarating kami sa parking.

"Do you want to go home and take a rest muna love?" He asked.

"No. I can handle." I answered.

And bumaba na kami. We went inside the elevator and lumabas kami ng nasa may office floor na. We went to each others office and worked.

After a few hours of signing and typing, it's already 4pm. And sobrang antok na ako. Hindi ko alam pero feeling ko may sakit ako. I am not feeling well.

Nakaubob na ako sa desk ko.

"Mae!" I called my P.A again.

She suddenly goes inside my office. With a smile. She is really comforting me everytime I see her face parang gumagaan pakiramdam ko kahit minsan nakakainis sya.

"Yes ma'am?" She said smiling.

"Call my husband please." I said.

Nabulong nalang ako and nakapikit. Hindi ko alam nararamdaman ko. Nasusuka na nahihilo na nalalamigan pero pinapawisan. Hindi ko maintindihan.

"Okay po." Mae said and lumabas agad ng office ko.

Parang gusto ko umiyak pero hindi ko talaga maintindihan.

Sandro went inside my office and lumapit agad sakin. He caressed my back asking me what is happening.

"Let's go home na love? Pahinga ka muna." He said.

I just nodded and stood up. Pinapatay na nya sa assistant nya Yung AC and mga ilaw sa office nya and Dala na nya Ang briefcase at bag ko.

We went downstairs sa may parking and went home. Pagkarating sa bahay, nanunuod lang sina Alexis and Alexa ng movie sa salas.

And dumeretso na ako upstairs sa kwarto namin. I changed my clothes and nahiga na ako to take a rest. Sandro made me drink water before I fell asleep.

To be continued...

Authors Note

Wavyu all and Happy Reading 🖤

Sorry for my typo's and wrong grammars. Spread love 💕

___________________________________________________________

✌🏻❤️💚👊🏻

________________

IG:
naomy.mrcs
andi.penales.marcos
ash.perez.marcos
georgina.halle
alexandra.p.marcos
elena.natasha.fernandez
eleighn.fernandez
joshua_sebastian_hernandez