Chapter 22

---

So infront of the venue, Elena is standing there beside her wonderful cake. Alexa is taking a video of her while all of the visitors is singing happy birthday.

"Happy legal age Elena!" I think her Tito shouted that after she blowed the cake.

So after that nag speech na si Elena to say thank you and all. And a few minutes after nag cheers sila ng wine. I am just drinking water for the baby tho.

After that toast, Elena hugged her mom and bumalik na sya sa upuan nila nina Alexandra and Joshua. They are laughing while talking. And then the waiters are serving the food already.

So we eated. And after eating, some romantic song played and nagsitayuan mga tao to dance with their partners. I looked at Sandro agad.

"I'm sorry I'm dizzy." I said.

"It's okay love haha no worries." He said.

And I just smiled at him. He pulled his chair close to mine and he putted his hands around my shoulders. We are just talking while all of the people here are dancing to the romantic song.

Nagulat nalang kami sinasayaw na ni Josh si Alexandra. Napatingin ako Kay Sandro and I know he's thinking about something.

"What if they are in a relationship already?" He cuts the silence of us.

"Oh come on. She'll be 17 soon. So yeah. But I wanted her to get into a relationship after she graduated." I said.

"Yeah. I'll talk to her later about that." He said.

"Me too." I said pouting at him.

"Ofcourse. Don't be so cute." He said and chuckled.

"Parang mga college naman oh." Eleighn said.

And we laughed. She sat down beside me. While her daughter is dancing with someone. I think it's their classmate too. Sandro removed his hands on my shoulder naman and he just used his phone.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" I asked Eleighn.

"I don't do boyfriends. They are just poison." She said smiling.

"I see." I said.

And pinapanuod lang ulit namin nga anak namin nakikipag slow dance sa harap. While Sandro is talking with someone on his phone.

"Excuse me." He said.

And tumayo sya para lumabas muna sa venue. Baka Hindi lang nya marinig. So naiwan lang kami ni Eleighn dito pinapanood mga anak namin.

"They have grown so fast. Especially Alexandra." Eleighn said.

"I know. I can't believe nga that you have a daughter na pala." I said.

"Well yeah. But how's baby boy?" She asked.

"Oh you mean Alexis? Well he's doing great." I answered.

"Good to know. I saw him on Alexa's phone before. He's handsome. Like his father." She said smiling.

"Thank you." I said.

Asan nga ba si Alexis? Kasama namin yun ah? Baka nasa car with ate Lea. Well yeah pinasunod ko talaga si ate Lea here baka kung ano mangyari eh.

After a few minutes bumalik na si Sandro here and sat down beside me again.

"Who's that?" I asked him.

"Just my P.A she just said that I have some papers to sign and to handle tomorrow." He said.

"She just said that, that long?" I said.