Chapter 20

---

After I ended the call I went inside the Starbucks and went close sa table namin. Pinatayo ko na si Sandro.

"Alexandra let's talk later." I said.

And lumabas na kami sa Starbucks. Si Sandro na walang kaalam alam nginitian sila and kumaway pa. So when we enter the car tinakpan ko nalang mukha ko and huminga ng malalim.

Sandro is just looking at me and iniisip kung ano nangyari. Alam Kong Hindi kami aalis dito ng hindi ako nagsasalita.

"The principal called. Two plates is still not done." I said.

And Hindi ako makatingin sa kanya. He holds my hand and looked at my face.

"Kalma ka lang. I know she'll be okay. Just talk in a nice way to her love." He said.

"Lagi kasi mainit ulo mo. Do you have problems?" He added.

"No. I just don't like the smells and get headaches often now." I said straight.

Lumaki naman mata nya bigla. Alam ko na iniisip nito. And omg.

"Have you taken any pre- pregnancy test?" He asked.

And napatingin ako sa kanya when he said that. He was smiling. Like wth?

"No. I have taken the pills after that. Does that make sense?" I asked.

Napailing nalang sya and nakangiti habang nagda drive papunta sa building namin. When we got there deretso na kami sa office and nagpirma nalang ulit ako dito.

"Mariel!" I shouted at my P.A na nasa working station nya.

"Call Jen please. Thank you." I said to her.

She goes outside and I continued checking and signing this papers in front of me. Ewan ko din kung bat ko pinatawag si Jen.

After a few minutes, pumasok na si Jen. She is holding her pen and a paper.

"Yes ma'am?" She asked and goes infront of me.

"Why the Banking Services and Banking Segments is here? As well as the Investment Services? It supposed to be in one folder and it should be stapled?" I said.

"Ay paktay." Pabulong nyang sabi.

"I'll go print another one ma'am. I just need 45 minutes to do that po." She said.

And binigay ko na sa kanya Yung papers and umalis na sya sa harapan ko. I stay calmed and chineck nalang Yung iba dito. I am done na here after a few minutes, and pumasok na ulit si Jen sa office ko. She sat down infront of me.

And chineck ko na. This time it was perfect and pinahintay ko nalang sa kanya para sya na magbigay sa guard and para sya na mag papasa sa kabilang building.

After a few hours I have to go downstairs sa may kuhanan ng files so pinabantay ko muna Yung P.A ko here sa office and bumaba ako sa 11th floor.

When the elevator opened the workers greeted me and I greeted them as well. Pumunta na ako sa may office here and kumuha ng files for the Tax and Accounting Services.

"Uhm good afternoon. May I ask if the Tax and Accounting Services is here?" I asked.

"Oh yes po ma'am." The girl said.

And kinuha nya agad sa drawer. After she gave me I thank her and tumaas na ulit ako sa office. I went inside my office and chineck yung kinuha ko. After I checked pumasok ako sa office ni Sandro kasi kailangan nya ng pirma din dito.

So when I enter his office his signing some papers din and typing.

"Excuse me sign please." I said.

And napatingin sya sakin. Lumapit ako sa likod nya and pinirmahan na nya yun. Tiningnan nya muna yung papel and binasa.

"The sector also includes accountants and tax filing services, currency exchange and wire transfer services, and credit card machine services and networks." He said and nodded.

Binalik na nya sakin yun and lumabas na ako ng office nya. Busy din kasi sya. When I was about to open the door when he speaks.

"Can I get my Secretary or Personal Assistant as well?" He asked.

And umupo ako sa harap ng desk nya na parang worker lang din.

"Why?" I asked back.

"I need one really." He said.

I nodded. And looked at him.

"Can a secretary be a boy?" I said.

And tumawa kami. Tumayo naman sya and tinayo din ako. Hinawakan nya kamay ko.

"No. Don't be jealous okay? Your my wife come-on. No one can replace you in my life hehe. So cheesy anuba we are old na stop." He said.

And napatawa nalang Rin ako. I kissed him.

"Haha yeah sure." I said.

And naupo na ulit sya. Lumabas na ako ng office nya and I went back to my office. I sat down and typing something on my PDF when someone called on my telephone.

"Ashley Perez Marcos speaking." I said.

"Oh yes ma'am. This is the lobby ground floor. I wanted to ask you if you have expected some friends today?" The lobby asked.

"Name please?" I said.

"What's your name again?" She said sa nasa lobby.

"Andrea Penales Marcos daw po ma'am." The lobby said.

And nashookt naman ako.

"Uhm yes. Papuntahin mo sya dito." I said.

And binaba na Ang telepono. So I just continues typing while waiting for her. After a few minutes, pumasok na sya sa office ko. I stood up suddenly and hugged her.

She was wearing her doctor uniform.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"The hospital beside called me for an emergency lang. So I decided to visit narin. Simon is coming up din." She said.

"Wow. Ang ganda mo parin ah. Omg ka." I said.

"Huy ako lang to." She said.

And tumawa kami. When Simon came in here as well. I hugged him and we have decided to go inside Sandro's office.

When we enter his office seryosong seryoso sya sa ginagawa at pinipirmahan nya.

"Hey bro." Simon said.

Tsaka lang tumayo si Sandro. They hugged him and nagusap lang kami here.

"How's Sheki and Shan?" I asked.

"They are actually good." Andrea said.

And after a few minutes they have to go now. So hinug namin sila and umalis na. I went back to my office and as always worked. Ang bilis ko mapagod ngayon. I don't know why but yeah.

To be continued...

---

Authors Note

So Shekiannah's brother named Shan Lucas is Andi and Simon's son. Yeah may anak silang lalaki na 6years old.

Ayun lang. Next chap na birthday ni Elena abangan nyo haha.

What if~

Wavyu all and Happy Reading 🖤

Sorry for my typo's and wrong grammars. Spread love 💕

Dream big my babies ✨
___________________________________________

+ UNITEAM BBM-SARA PO TAYO SA MAYO! ❤️✌🏻👊🏻💚
___________________

IG:
naomy.mrcs
andi.penales.marcos
ash.perez.marcos
georgina.halle
alexandra.p.marcos
elena.natasha.fernandez
eleighn.fernandez
joshua_sebastian_hernandez