LAST CHAPTER.

---

Pinaupo ako ni Mae sa couch and she gave me water. I am now holding my phone and trying to text Sandro.

*Wow work huh? So you work with that girl now?* -Me

He replied fast.

*What are you talking about love?* -Sandro

*Don't you ever call me love anymore.* -Me

Then he started calling. So I tried to calm and answered it.

"What are you talking about?" He said.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked straight.

"Chea- what?!" He asked.

"Where did that come from?" He added.

"My P.A followed you and she said you are with your P.A again. Pinag shopping mo pa talaga sya. Ayos ka ah?" I said.

"No it's not like tha-" He said.

"Fuck you. Not like what? You go lunch together. Pinapahiram mo pa laptop mo sa kanya even tho I bought one for her already. You always call, and see each other. So tell me now. It's not like that?" I cut him off.

"I'll go home let's talk." He said.

He ended that call and I went to our room to change my clothes and wash my face. I wore my white short and black oversized shirt.

I waited for him. I really want to know the truth because I can't handle this anymore. It's too heavy for me.

Lumabas muna ako and tumabi Kay Alexis sa kitchen. Nana is telling some stories and tumatawa lang kami here. Mae is still in my office working. When the main door opened.

My eyes and Sandro's eye met. His eyes is staring at me with full of darkness. Like he'll punch me in any seconds. But he grab my waist and pulled me papasok sa kwarto.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked again.

"No." He said.

"You know what I'm done with this." I said.

"Let's take a break." I added.

Naglakad ako mabilis papunta sa closet and I am ready to pack my things.

"What's your problem?!" He said.

"You! You are my fucking problem!" I said.

And nagmadali akong binuksan Yung cabinet and nilagay mga damit ko sa maleta. I am tearing up while doing this. My eyes is blurred because of the tears.

Sandro is stopping me from behind. But I don't know what to do anymore. Like before, if this is the way that I heal and be free, I had no choice.

"Love please stop." He said tearing up nadin.

But that didn't stop me.

"Stop! Are you leaving me again?! Do you want to leave your family again?!" He shouted.

And I remembered Alexis. I broke down and bumagsak na tuhod ko sa sahig. I covered my face with my hands while crying.

"Am I not enough? Did I do someth- something wrong?" I whispered.

"No." He said.

"Then why do you need to do this to me? It hurts a lot Sandro. I gave all and receive pain again. Am I too dumb to love and accept again?" I whispered.

"Your not dumb lo-" He said.

"Then why! Why do we have to face this again?! I'm so drain and tired! I just want to live a normal life again!" I said.

When Nana entered. With Alexa na kakahatid lang sa mga kaibigan nga.

"Anong nangyayari?" Nana asked.

And pinatayo nya ako agad. She hugged me and I cried in her shoulders.

"Dad what's happening?" Alexa asked.

And I saw her looked at my luggage.

"Mom? Are you leaving us again?" She asked and umiyak nadin.

"I'm sorry." Sandro whispered.

"Love, I'll fire her if this is the right way. I won't see her anymore. Just don't leave. Our kids need you. I- I need you." He added.

Hindi na ako nakapagsalita and nagising nalang akong may mga beating machines na naririnig.

I can just see a light. White place with a light. When I saw my mom I cried.

"Mama" I said.

And I run towards her. I feel like a kid again.

"Anak ko. Kamusta ka?" She asked smiling while hugging me.

"Mama pagod na ako. Miss na miss na kita mama." I said.

"Anak lagi kitang binabantayan. Kaya mo yan laban lang. Mahal na mahal ka ni mama." She said.

And nag echo na Yung 'mahal na mahal ka ni mama' sa pandinig ko. I woke up and nasa hospital ako. Mom is beside me with Andrea.

Nasa Ilocos ba ako?

"Ashley." Mom said smiling.

"An- ano pong nangyari?" I asked.

"Anak. Tatlong araw ka ng hindi gumigising." Mom said.

"What? This can't be happening. Andi? Asan ako?" I asked.

"Andito ka sa Ilocos ate. Wala ng doctor sa Manila kaya dito ka na dinala." She said.

I sat down and looked around. Andaming nakakabit sakin. Meron sa parehong kamay, meron sa puso, sa ulo, may oxygen, basta madami.

"Sandro is out with Alexa and Alexis." Vinny said.

I nodded and looked at my tummy.

"Don't worry. Your baby is safe." Andrea said.

When the door opened. Simon went inside with his doctor uniform.

"Oh thank God your awake. How are you feeling?" He asked.

Wala akong naisagot dahil hindi ako makapaniwala na tatlong araw akong hindi nagising. Pinainom nila akong tubig and niyakap ako ni Mom.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you po. Thank you sa inyo. I'm speechless because I really can't believe." I said.

Then the door opened. Alexis run papasok and Alexa is behind her. Pareho silang may dalang burger and kumakain. Napatigil sila ng makita akong nakaupo.

"Mommy!" Alexis shouted.

And Alexandra teared up. Sandro suddenly goes inside in a hurry when he heard Alexis. Sandro tried to hugged me but I felt pain.

Kase syempre Ang daming nakakabit sakin. May dextrose pa. He just leaned and give me a soft kiss instead.

"I'm sorry." He said.

I am stopping my self from crying kase hindi ako makakahinga.

"Please don't hurt me again." I whispered.

"I won't. I'm sorry. Your just the one okay? I love you." He said.

And he kissed my forehead. I just nodded and Alexandra goes close to me while carrying Alexis.

"I love you." Alexa whispered.

And that really melt my heart. Alexis kissed my forehead too and Alexa just gave me a smile.

That's it. I will try to put my trust on him again. I'll try to forgive and love him again. Because I believe in second, third, fourth or even fifth chances.

If you really love someone, you'll be desperate to have and to hold again.

With that...

Ashley Perez Marcos
Your sweet girl is now signing off.

Stay tuned for the Authors Note.. .