Chapter 5

---

Sandro's POV

So before I fell asleep Ashley is using her phone. And I am really tired so I just hugged her and I fell asleep.

Then the next day...

When I opened my eyes she's not beside me na. I am just thinking na maybe she's just inside the bathroom. But I saw our bag and mine is here nalang. And hers is gone.

Do I stood up and I checked the bathroom. She's not here, and I was about to call Andrea when I saw some note beside me.

When I opened it. I read it. Then I teared up. I was do upset.

Love,
   I'm sorry if I'm doing this but I just can't handle this anymore. Let me go for now. I'm sorry I just don't want to hurt myself again. Love I know how much you love me. But please remember that I love you more than I love myself.

Tell our kids that I love them too. And please take a good care of them love. This is hard for me but now, I think we just need to separate our ways. I know you'd always choose me. But I want you to think first. Let us separate for good.

Go home and explain everything to them. Just kiss Alexis and Alexa for me love. And always know that I won't find another you.. .

Love,
Ashley <3

Why do we need to do this? Bakit kailangan umabot pa sa ganto? But I'll just accept the fact that I am hurting her. And she needs space for now. Ughhh I'll go home.

So I booked a flight home. And it will be later. 3 hours to wait. So I packed my things and went to the airport. Then after a few hours I entered the airplane.

And we landed safely here sa Ilocos. So I contacted Simon to tell our driver to pick me up. And Manong is on his way na daw.

So I am just waiting and there is some people taking a selfie with me. While my eyes is still teary and numb. So when I saw our Van, I immediately run there with my bag and I sat down inside.

Pagkalagay ni Manong nung nag ko sa likod he sat down na in the driver's seat. And asked me a question while I am crying silently.

"Si ma'am Ash po sir?" He asked.

"I don't know. Just go." I said.

And we went home na. Mom is waiting for me pala here sa may door so I run papunta sa kanya and hugged her while sobbing.

"Ohh what's wrong? Where's Ash-" She said.

"Sandro what happened?" She added.

I handed her the letter when Vinny, George, Simon and Andrea went down here as well. I sat down sa couch and still crying. And mom cried naman. And I stood up. They hugged me.. .

"Andi do you know about this? I know Ashley tells you everything." Mom said.

"No po mom. But the other day she asked me to book her a flight home here sa Philippines. And yesterday she said cancel it nalang daw po. And I asked her why but she didn't answer my question. And she just aid na pag dw po Sandro called me I say she'll be fine daw po. And mahal daw po nya tayo." Andrea said.

And I opened my phone. I am trying to call her but it's unattended. I'm texting her, dm-ing I'm chatting her as well. I goes to every social medias but she's not opening her phone.

I just need to accept it. But when Alexa suddenly went outside her room she hugged me. And...

"Where's mommy?" She asked.

"Uh- mom- mommy is just in her family baby. She'll be back." I lied.

"Oh I miss her." Alexa said.

And I teared up. I carried Alexis and kissed him. Hayst Ash how can you leave this precious prince and princesses of ours. And after a few hours its already 5pm. And I am just here sa may garden.

Thinking, crying, losing myself.. .

But I just need to accept. But it's so fuc*king hard. I miss her. Hayst.

Ashley's POV

Hindi kami natuloy sa beach because of some weather issues so nagmovie nalang kami. Sam's boyfriend left na and kaming apat nalang natira dito sa condo.

So after the movie nag open forum lang kami and nagiyakan. So I know it's already night na sa Philippines. And I know they are sleeping na. It's hard really.

"Ashley how about you? By the way. Why did you came here unexpectedly anyways?" Jade asked.

"Okay so it's just a wife and husband problems. I just don't want to hurt myself anymore. But what I did is really hurting. You know leaving my two children leaving my family is not that easy. But I think I just need some time to think and be okay I guess." I said

And they hugged me.

"You'll be fine." Megan said.

"We are just here for you okay?" Sam said.

"Thank you." I said.

And after a few hours of talking and all we have decided to sleep na. So it's 3am na sa Philippines and I have decided to open my phone. And Ang bumulaga sakin:

*Andi called you 99+ times today*

*George called you 50 times today*

*Si called you 99+ times today*

*Vinny called you 99+ times today*

*Mom called you 99+ times today*

*Pops called you 30+ times today*

*Love called you 99+ times today*

*Tita Irene called you 45 times today*

*Tita Imee called you 50 times today*

*99+ unread messages from Love*

*99+ unread messages from Andi*

*99+ unread messages from George*

*80 unready messages from Mom*

Jusko halos buong pamilya nila tinawagan at tinext ako. And shockingly Sandro called me as in now.

He's still up at 3am? Omg Ashley Perez what have you done. I am not ready and I don't want to talk to him now. So I just closed my phone and cry myself to sleep.

To be continued...

---

Authors Note

Sorry for the late update. Lintek na school kasi to. Samahan nyo nga ako guys sugudin nadin nagpauso ng school. Charet.

What if? Okay buoin na natin. What if mabaliw si Sandro ans secrettt blee HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Sorry for my typo's and wrong grammars. No one is perfect so avoid judging anyone. 😉

Wavyu all and Happy Reading 🖤

IG:
naomy.mrcs
andi.penales.marcos
ash.perez.marcos
georgina.halle