Chapter 8

---

He's kissing me while our tears is falling. And after that I looked around our room and it's a mess. I saw him with a lot of pasa and sugat. Oh Lord what did I do.

So we decided to sleep in another room muna. Our room smells bad. And it's a mess. Nasstress ako pag ganun. So sumilip muna ako sa mga anak ko Andrea, Sheki and George is here and they are still sleeping so we went na sa ibang room.

Naupo naman si Sandro while I am finding some pantulog that I can wear.

"Love take a shower." I said.

"Love why did you leave me?" He asked.

"Love let's just talk tomorrow. I'm really tired Ang haba ng binyahe ko." I answered.

And he nodded. He showered naman and I got the first aid. So ginagamit ko mga sugat nya and all.

"Why are you hurting yourself?" I asked.

"You left love. Without me knowing. And you'll ask that? What the hell. Muntik na akong mabaliw. Muntik- muntik na akong mamatay alam mo ba yon?" He said.

"Im sorry. I didn't think na aabot sa ganto. I just want us to think. Pero I didn't mean to do this. It was really hard for me. Leaving you and the kids is not that easy." I said.

"But you left Ash. You LEFT." He said diniinan pa nya pagkakasabi nya sa Left.

"I thought before you said you'll love me until our last breath. You said we are here for each other because we promised that infront of the Lord. But you broke your promises. I don't know how to love you again like fuck Ashley. Fuck you." He said.

Napatigil naman ako and lumuha nalang. Ang sakit na nya magsalita. I didn't mean for this to happen.

"Your words hurt." I said.

"You hurted me first." He said.

"Sandro it's for my own good. Can't you see? I'm just accepting everything. Love I have a disease." I said.

And napatigil din sya. Nagulat sya sa sinabi ko. And tinabi ko na Yung first aid and agad agad akong tumayo para ibalik yon sa closet. I'm wiping my tears off habang naglalakad.

Why did I say that too early? Fuck. I am not ready.

Then he suddenly goes behind me.

"Disease?" He asked out of curiosity.

"Major depressive disorder. While I was in L.A I went to the doctor and she told me that. So in two months I am just there nagpapatherapy. Because you know being away with my fam hurts. Everyday I cry. I think. And it hurts." I answered.

"But how are you now?" He asked.

"I'm doing good. I'm getting better. I guess?" I answered.

"But you still left. Fuck this life. Just sleep." He said.

And nahiga na kami. I opened my phone and dm-ed Megan, Jade and Sam agad agad. Di ko kasi nasabi sa kanila kung bakit ako umalis ng wala manlang dahilan.

So kinwento ko and they are just rooting for my peace of mind. Oh gosh what did I do to deserve them.

After that I closed my phone and we slept cuddling. I miss this. But I don't know if he miss this too. But whatever.

After a few hours I woke up. And it's already 1pm. 6am nadin kasi kami nakatulog. So I stood up and went to the bathroom to brush and wash my face. When he hugged my back suddenly.

"Goodmorning." He said na parang walang nangyari.

"Morning." I said.

And he's kissing my shoulders now.

"Ugh I miss this." He said.

And hinampas ko sya ng very slight. And nag toothbrush nadin sya. After that I went to Alexa's room and wala sila Doon. Baka nasa garden lang. So I went to Alexis room and wala din sya dun. Baka nga nasa garden.

So we went sa garden. And yep nandito nga sila. Naglalaro sila and when they saw me naluha sila and suddenly they hugged me.

Naluha nalang din ako habang nakayakap sila sakin. Ng humiwalay sila ng yakap.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Hayst jusko kayo." Andrea said.

"Please don't do it again." Mom said.

"Yes po I won't. Sorry po talaga." I said na nahihiya.

After that Alexa is not paying attention to me. So I goes to Alexis first. Hayst narinig ko Ang "mama" nya. Sobra akong naluha. And I kissed him. After that si Alexa Ang gusto Kong makausap.

So binigay ko ulit si Alexis Kay Mom and pinuntahan ko si Alexa na nagslide.

"Baby." I said.

And she's ignoring me parin.

"Sorry I left." I said.

And she cried. I hugged her and carry her suddenly. Sandro is talking with mom sa may tables here sa garden.

"Mommy why you left. Mommy I miss you. But why." She said.

And the way she broke her voice, it broke my heart.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. It's for mommy and daddy's good. But I guess I'm wrong." I explained.

"Yes you are definitely wrong mommy. I don't know who are you and daddy anymore. I just want to go with Tita George and Tito Vinny." She said.

And I cried. This is really heartbreaking. I really didn't mean to hurt her. But freak I did.

"I'm sorry." I said.

And she runs papasok. Naiwan naman ako dito nakaluhod na umiiyak. When Sandro goes close to me. Tinayo nya ako and he hugged me. I'm literally shaking and stuttering now.

"Shh. She'll calm and understand soon love. Don't worry." He said.

"I didn't mean to hurt you guys. But fuck myself. I'm so stupid. I'm a mess." I said.

Sinasabunutan and hinahampas hampas ko na sarili ko. Gusto ko nalang mamatay kung ganto lang din ikot ng Buhay namin.

"Love stop hurting yourself ano ka ba!" Sandro shouted and hugged me agad.

"I deserve to be hurt Sandro. So let me be." I said.

And he sighed. Pinipigilan nya parin ako when Mom, Andi and George went close to us. Nakayuko lang ako while sobbing.

"Your strong Ashley. We can fix this together. Okay?" George said.

"No one is deserve to be hurt." Andi said.

And mom is just crying here beside us. Ng mahimatay naman ako kasi hindi na talaga ako makahinga. Inatake nanaman ako.

To be continued...

---

Authors Note

Sino tinamad? 🙋🏻‍♀️ Ayan di nakapag update kagabi si Gaga. Suri suri HAHAHHA

Panaginip lang ba~ Panaginip~ Panaginip ka sa twina~ 🪦

What if 🤟🏻

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Wavyu all and Happy Reading 🖤

Sorry for my typo's and wrong grammar's.

IG:
naomy.mrcs
andi.penales.marcos
ash.perez.marcos
georgina.halle