Chapter 13

---

Sandro's POV

I saw Ashley went home before 3pm. And I can see she's pale and not feeling well. Pero I don't know what to do. Sinigaw-sigawan ko sya kanina.. .

Tumawag sakin si Alexis suddenly.

"Dad?" -Alexis

"Yes anak?" -Me

"What is wrong with mommy po?" -Alexis

"What do you mean?" -Me

"She goes to your room and slept I think. Let me check if she has a fever. I'll be back." -Alexis

And pumunta sya sa room namin. When he got back.

"Yep. She's hot. I mean hot like.. . Fever." -Alexis

"I'll go home. Did you finished school? -Me

"Yes. Ate is not here pa. I think she'll be home at 4 or 6 something." -Alexis

"Okay. I got to go. I'll have this meeting and I'll go home okay?" -Me

"Okay dad. Tace care. Love you." -Alexis

"Love you." -Me

Ended.

So tinapos ko na tong pinipirmahan ko and I went sa 4th building. May meeting with the financial services boss. Wala si Ashley so ako nalang.

When I got there I greeted them and they started the meeting. Tinanong din nila kung asan si Ashley. But I just answered she's not feeling well, which is true.

After the meeting, it's actually 6pm. Nag extend lang ako ng slight kasi may pinasign din sila sakin. So I went inside my car with my briefcase and I removed my coat. And I left the office.

I got home and kakadating lang din ni Alexandra. She kissed my cheeks. And ganun din si Alexis na nasa kitchen. I went straight to our room and just leave a smile on them. Kasi nagtatalo pa sila sa may kitchen. Well lagi naman.

So when I went inside our room Ashley is sleeping. I putted my briefcase sa may couch. And I hang my coat with her. Hindi pa sya nakakabihis. And nagpalit lang ako ng shirt and short.

While washing my face, I am thinking how can I talk to her after all of that. I saw her numb eyes na kakagaling lang sa iyak.

So when I got out the bathroom I went to the kitchen and about to get the medicine. But I remembered hindi sya kumain ng breakfast and lunch.

So naisipan ko lumabas nalang kami. I called Alexa and Alexis na nakikipaglaro sa mga dogs sa garden.

"Change your clothes. Dinner outside." I said.

"Okay." They both said.

And tumaas na kami sa kanya kanyang room. I held Ashley's hand. And nagising naman sya bigla. She rubbed her eyes and her head.

"I'm sorry." I said.

She looked at me and smile. I don't know what's up with her eyes. I can't tell how she feeling but yeah.

Ashley's POV

I woke up because of Sandro. And he apologize I don't know what to feel. Ang alam ko lang masakit Ang ulo ko at nahihilo. Lumalaganap nanaman Ang karupukan natin.

"Alam mo kung hindi ka lang gwapo naghanap na ako ng iba." I joked at his serious face.

He smiled naman. "Dinner tayo sa labas with the kids. Well not a kids anymore. But yeah." He said.

I checked my phone and it's 7:30 na pala. Sandro hugged me suddenly. So I closed my phon and tumayo na ako. Nahihilo talaga ako so hindi ako nakatayo agad kasi naupo muna ako ng ilang seconds.