𝐈𝐈𝐈

Houston, Texas

10:35 am

Two days later

Two days later

-
The sun peaked through the huge glass window of Calyx home, rays hitting different spots in his spacious room as he slept peacefully in the king size bed.

Light snores leaving his lips as his nose crinkled every now and then, his body curled into the black comforter as his hands folded into his chest.

The feeling of slumber leaving his body as his eyes flutter open, instantly shutting due to the bright light the room reflected.
Groaning he turns on his side, waiting a few minutes to just lay still until his hand reaches out to tap against the night stand beside him.

Feeling around for a minute before his hands finally latches onto his phone, he brings it to his face before slowly opening his eyes.

10:39 AM

Pulling the covers away from his face, he lifts his head to give the front camera a clear view of his tired face. The lock at the top of the screen opening as his Home Screen comes into view.

He skims through all his socials while checking messages and emails to see if he had missed any important information. Deciding he would do any required work on his laptop, he shuts his phone off leaning up in the bed. His hands flying up to rub his eyes as he blows out a breath.

That gesture bringing instant regret once the smell emitted from his mouth lingers to his nose, making his face scrunch in disgust.

Lazily standing to his feet he makes his way to the bathroom to do what any normal being would do in order to ready for there day.

He stands in the mirror rubbing his hands over the hair that sat along his head, his fingers rubbing against the facial hair that sat above his lip and on his chin. Making a slight notation to himself that he would be seeing his barber in the next couple of days.

Calyx hated being the slightest big late for any grooming, making sure he kept his appearance up to par at all times.

Turning around he leans over to start a shower, grabbing a towel and wash cloth out of the closet beside him as he strips of his clothes.

"Hey Alexa, play my latest playlist." He mutters out into the bathroom as the mirror before him converts to a Apple Music tab.

Goodmorning Mr.Carter, now playing your latest playlist.

Coffee by Miguel blaring through the speakers built into the master shower as Calyx begins to nod his head, quickly stepping in as he moves his body towards the water.
Singing along to the music that filled his ears, he kept his body under the water a while longer. Enjoying the careless feeling of relaxation and relief.