𝐈𝐗

Houston, Texas

next morning 10:00 am

next morning
10:00 am

Tossing and turning slightly, Maelia lays on her right side before her eyes slowly flutter open. Smiling at the sight before her, Calyx fast asleep with his lips slightly parted. Light snores leaving his mouth as his chest rose and fell, nose crinkling as he moved his hand to lay across her hip.

Maelia reaching over to run a hand against the soft skin on his face, admiring the boy as he dreamed.
The events of last night running through her mind as she bit her lip, sitting up in the bed only to stop halfway. The sharp pain that shot through her legs not being at all pleasing as she slowly sits back against the head board.

Sighing she looks around for her phone, reaching over to grab it from where it sat on the night stand. Groaning once she sees several missed calls from Erica and Ashton.

She goes into her message, what she finds only seeming to worsen her morning. A text from Erica that Ashton had stopped by her house looking for her.

"Shit!" She whisper yells, throwing the phone into her lap. Strong arms wrapping around her waist, a mustache tickling the back of her shoulder before soft kisses are laid along it. Maelia sighing into his hold.

"Goodmorning baby.." he grumbles as Maelia turns to him, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Goodmorning, sorry if I woke you." Shaking his head, Calyx lays back into the bed. Looking around for his own phone that laid on the pillow beside him. Checking the time whilst letting out a yawn, he looks over at Maelia.

"Nah you cool, what's wrong tho?" He asks running his left hand up and down her exposed back as he scrolled through his phone.

Maelia shaking her head as she bites her lip, hating to bother her boyfriend with the likes of her angered brother this early. She decided she wouldn't speak of it for now. "Nothing, I'm fine."

Calyx looking over at her with a raised eyebrow, not fully convinced but deciding he wouldn't pester her to tell him the honest truth. He nods, shutting off his phone turning his full attention to her.

Smiling softly as Maelia gives him a half hearted one, turning back to scroll on her phone.
"You wanna go out for breakfasts? I mean— I can call my butler if you just wanna stay hea."

Maelia's head snapping toward Calyx at the mention of a butler, watching as the boy walked over to use the bathroom and then to the sink to begin brushing his teeth. The nonchalant look on his face making what he said all the much more astonishing to Maelia.

"Calyx...how much fucking money do you got? A whole ass butler?" She yelps, lifting from the bed as she brings a thinner sheet from it to wrap around her body. Searching the floor for Calyx big T-shirt as she picks it up from the corner, slipping it onto her naked frame as she joins him in the bathroom.