𝐗𝐈𝐈

Houston, Texas

May 13th
2:34 pm

Pulling the graphic-T over her head, Maelia reaches for her deodorant on the dresser in-front of her. She was still at her condo, and had been for the past couple of days until she was mentally prepared to face her brother. She had not mustered up the courage to confront him about the shooting, still trying to process if the whole event was real. More trauma being added to what she already had.

She was on her way to Calyx house, she would be talking him to meet her father for the first time. Nervous was an understatement but it was something she felt was needed. She wasn't sure how much longer she'd have her father, trying to have the encounter occur so her father would know who was keeping such a bright smile on her gloomy face. The person who saved her from falling into the dark place she was in long ago.

Looking over her outfit she giggles out, the shirt she had wore was a piece from Calyx garage collection. Picking up her phone she steps into her bathroom, snapping a few pictures in large mirror as she post them to her page.

Her eyes widening at the last time she had ever posted. Nonetheless she shrugs, thinking of a decent caption before she searches for Calyx username. Tagging him in the photo.

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲.𝐄, 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 & 𝟐𝟑𝟕 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐦𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐞 new look lol
𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟑𝟒 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐠𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐧𝐚𝐢 prettiest
𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐚 bestie 😫😍
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 peep the shirt 👀, my favorite model.
𝐦𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐞 @carterofficial my fav designer 🤍

Smiling at the small interaction she text him letting him know she was on her way, grabbing her purse and other items for her father as she made her way the wooden stairs and out the door to her car.

The ride to Calyx house being very nerve racking, a million and one thoughts running through her head at how this would go. During the time she also contemplated confronting Ashton, shaking her head at the thought as she turned into Calyx development.