𝐕𝐈

Houston, Texas

A month later3pm

A month later
3pm

"Yeah I'll hit you afta' I finish doing what I'm doing. Who's sat in the background? Josiah shut up man, you always wanna crack jokes when I ain't aroun'." Calyx chuckles folding the last two T-shirts from his clean basket of clothes.

His phone inbetween his ear and left shoulder as he stood shirtless infront of his dresser, organizing and placing folded items into their correct drawers.

"Aight man I'll hit you later, bye." Bringing the phone from his ear he sits it on the dresser as the music that was previously playing before Dremaine's calls blast through the speakers in each corner of the ceiling.

Calyx nodding his head as he finished with the last drawer, closing them as he proceeded to his walk in closet.

He picked up his many shoes that were scattered along the floor, due to the busy week he had- he never really had time to worry about cleaning up after himself

He picked up his many shoes that were scattered along the floor, due to the busy week he had- he never really had time to worry about cleaning up after himself. Hurriedly dressing himself for meetings and other things, leaving the mess for later.

He placed some sneaker back into their boxes and on the top shelf, his dress shoes going onto the rack next to where his suits hung.

Starting his day off with cleaning was not something he did often. With him being away in LA all the chores and necessary cleaning was done by Fredrick and a few cleaning ladies.
Or if he was up to dealing with her, his mother would be in the rooms of his home dusting and sweeping until she could no longer.

Calyx enjoyed his alone time, a space of complete silence an self content made his days better than most.
So moving around the floorboards of his home doing whatever was needed felt almost therapeutic to him. Considering he didn't have a lot of time to himself with his jungled schedule.

His attention is caught by the sound of his music fading, hearing his phone ring along the top of the dresser.

"Incoming facetime call from Maelia ❤️.."