🦋four🦋

❝ [ to be honest, i just want you. ] ❞

Jungkook was aware that something was off. Taehyung was avoiding him today. It would clearly be a lie if Jungkook states that he doesn't like it when Taehyung wakes him up in the dawn. It would be a lie if Jungkook claims he doesn't like it when Taehyung wanders with him to the grocery store, goes with him to buy vegetables.

He wouldn't mention it, but he enjoys the jazz music Taehyung plays all day. It's a secret but when the former makes him mediate in the dawn, Jungkook mediates peering at his husband's face. It seems extremely soon to fall in love, but he can say that he has started to develop admiration and tenderness towards the latter.

They don't talk much, but Jungkook knows Taehyung stares at him from a distance. He has likewise caught him multiple times on purpose. He loves to watch Taehyung growing frustrated. He loves it when he clumsily rubs his nape, looking away.

But Jungkook doesn't know what happened to his spouse. He left him behind alone in the house saying he was going to meet someone.

It was six in the evening; the sky was navy blue. The moon was previously up when Jungkook stepped out of the house to see if the elder was around. That was later— when he encountered the former making his way towards him from a distance.

He gasped when he saw the elder without his glasses, wearing a leather jacket. He frowned, staring at the elder. "Tae—"

"I know Jungkook I'm not as good-looking as you friend but can you please like me" Taehyung muttered inducing the one who was peering at him to shriek loudly, that was moment— the moment he received Jungkook's smile for the first him.

He beamed at how his eyes and lips curled up at him. He loved how his chest moved as he took broken breaths, shrieking. Taehyung found himself gawking at the latter.

"You don't have to change yourself to make me like you, Tae.." Jungkook grinned before getting on his tippy toes to kissing the elder one's bread cheeks. As soon as he met with the sharp majestic eyes, he ran inside, promptly.

There remained Taehyung, frozen with a blush all over his face.