🦋fifteen🦋

❝ [ it's you. ] ❞

Taehyung was sulking a mess. Ahh, it hasn't even been twelve hours, and he is constantly guessing what his husband must be doing right now. It's been two months since Jungkook became his spouse, and there hasn't been a day they didn't spend together; Until now.

Until now he did not miss Jungkook like this, he did not miss those Bambi eyes, his smile— ahh!! stop being melodramatic Taehyung, it hasn't even been twelve hours. Taehyung howled to himself as he finally arrived at Paris.

Just as formerly he drew a message from Jungkook, asking if he reached safely. He sheepishly grinned at the thought of his husband being concerned about him. His mood was abruptly lightened up. He strolled over to the food van buying a vegetable sandwich— he took a picture of it to send it to his husband.

Only to receive a reply, about how tempting it looks and he shouldn't eat much street food and come back soon. Did Jungkook just text him indirectly that he misses him? He grinned again at the thought.

Soon, he appeared to compose his way towards the building where the meeting is progressing to be held. He had to attend the art seminar with the board members of his company first. 

.

.

.

As soon as the seminar and the meeting thereafter ended, Taehyung interrupted the leader of his PR team, urging, "Which is the finest jewelry store around?"