🦋seven🦋

❝ [ and oh so pretty you are. ] ❞

Jungkook blinked twice- thrice. The male, who was seated on the chair, kept on staring at him, stretching his neck up. Taehyung chuckled, presuming Jungkook to not understand what he uttered.

Meanwhile, the younger slightly bit his lips.

They were beaming at one another until the not-so-predictable rain took their attention, the smaller of the two grasped in the air. "The clothes," he rumbled, referring to the garments that were swinging on the rope outside on their lil' lawn.

Taehyung hastily made his way behind his spouse with the intention of helping him. Jungkook pushed the giant glass open, letting the drizzling rain splash itself on his body.

The smell of the soil intoxicated them. The gray and warm misty was what was visible around. Jungkook started pulling out the clothes from the rope. As speedily as he was done from his side, he snooped at his husband's-

White tee- totally drenched. His hair was dripping down water. The younger absolutely ignored the clothes that were getting soaked in his arms. Without giving his actions a second thought again, Jungkook removed Taehyung's vapored glasses.

The latter's veins played guitar within. His heart was at fault again. The beats were so loud that he could feel his chest-thumping. The ears, which had seemingly turned pink, enjoyed the melody. Having Jungkook's face so close to his did something to him.

"You can see me, right?"

"I can only see you,"