🦋eight🦋

read the previous part before this!
i triple updated!

❝ [ i see forever in your eyes. ] ❞

After hanging the soaked clothes indoors, Jungkook remained in the same drenched condition in front of his spouse, who was nevertheless the same. "I just had a free shower," Taehyung snorted, putting on his glasses back.

"It's been a while since I got drunk with the rains!" the latter in an easy manner exclaimed. "Really? I have never!" the former acknowledged in the same manner as the younger.

Jungkook marginally broadened his eyes at the sentence. "You have never?" he shook his head in disbelief. Taehyung timidly smiled at him with a small tint of sheepishness visible in his eyes.

"You're missing out so much, Tae!" the younger added before reaching out for the former male's wrist, only to take him towards the lawn again.

They stood under the rains previously soaked. Peering at one another, awkwardly. The younger drew a step forward to pull out his glasses once again. He somewhat blushed at the sentence the male had previously muttered when he removed his glasses.

Jungkook deliberately drifted his gaze up, greeting the elder's eyes. Ever heard of the silence and eyes speaking much more than words ever could?

The smaller male raised his face towards the sky before opening his mouth above. The male allowed the raindrops in his mouth, gingerly. Observing the younger, the former did the same- by opening his mouth in the air. It was a new experience for him. And experiencing it with his husband made it even more special.

After a moment, Taehyung halted his gaze to the smaller one, who was already staring at him.

With a bunny smile on the display. His eyes curved up splendidly. He looked so groovy-groovy, so vibrant. "Sweet, isn't it?" the fellow inquired, referring to the rainwater. But the question was totally neglected.

"Vous avez un très beau sourire," [ you have a beautiful smile ] Taehyung muttered studying him. While Jungkook looked down at his feet.

"Heureusement tu ne comprends pas."[ gladly you don't understand. ]

"Je comprends!"[ I do understand! ] Jungkook replied finally looking up from his feet.