🦋You and me. (epilogue)🦋

❝ [ you and me. ] ❞

And how the time flew by. A number of things have changed in the past six months. Jungkook started working as a music teacher. It wasn't like they were having any financial issues. Taehyung was largely known as an artist—But who was he to stop him? The lad wished to work because he couldn't take just lying at home.

From coming home to some jazz music and gracefully burned food to arriving at home to the same jazz music but heavenly food, Jungkook couldn't help his joy. Taehyung had eventually learned to cook from the younger—now including the baking activity to their weekend's to-do list along with dancing, making candles, perfumes, and more.

From sitting with a gap on the sofa to cuddling while watching Netflix. Clinging onto one another, then goofing around. They say right after you get married—your honeymoon phase starts and thus casually ends. But it seems like their honeymoon phase wouldn't ever end—speaking of which—Taehyung decided to take Jungkook on a surprise trip to Venice.

Since they did not get to have a honeymoon after their wedding, why not now? It's never too late, is it? Venice is a city that exudes love and grace.

In a small city that forms canals and narrow streets, who wouldn't want to get lost around the neighborhood? Who wouldn't wish to wander aimlessly with the one they loved?

A tranquil gondola ride with Jungkook—Kissing him under the bridge of sighs. Attending operas and then afterward enacting them with his spouse. Feeding the pigeons—Having a romantic candlelight dinner. Sharing some ice creams. And the cliches, when the other would gawk at the exquisite view — Taehyung would gape at him. They would giggle, laugh, dance, and sing together.

It was just them. Being themselves. Embracing each other, cheering one another, calling for nobody but them. Just them. At eleven-thirty in the night, the couple started striding out of the restaurant they had their dinner at.

"Tae," Jungkook called delicately as he wrapped his palms around the elder one's elbow. "Mhm?" Taehyung hummed gingerly and the later moment kissed his husband's beard cheeks. "What do you think about love? What is love for you?" he inquired smoothly.

"For me, Love is when it's you." Taehyung affectionately responded. His eyes were filled with nothing but a light that radiated love. Jungkook blushed intensely and thereafter peered elsewhere—towards the very visible port.

"It's just you and me, love, don't be shy," Taehyung uttered, placing his index finger under his chin. Turning his face back to himself. Jungkook blushed again and then immediately buried his face in the man's chest.

The elder couldn't help but chuckle at his little husband. They became the reasons for one another's risette. What else was needed? Even when the times would go hush-dush, they would give each other a shoulder to lean on.

Taehyung seemingly cupped Jungkook's soft face before connecting their lips for a tender held kiss.

"I love you." Taehyung rambled connecting their foreheads. "I love you three thousand!" giggly Jungkook proclaimed. "Is that so? I love you four thousand then!" Taehyung huffed dramatically. "I love you eight thousa—," Jungkook comically widened his eyes when Taehyung again connected their lips again but this time for a passionate one.