06 (GAY)

CHARACTERS :
Elijah Davis (Top)
Y/N Brooks (Bottom)

4:30 p.m.

Inside the Avery Mansion...

A woman with her silky brown hair tied in a low bun was sitting elegantly on an equally elegant looking sofa in the spacious living room of her residence. A thin strand of her brown hair fell upon the left side of her face gracing her beautiful look. She had golden hazel eyes and was wearing a red evening dress, knee-length with a off-shoulder full sleeves.

She had her legs crossed and both her hands were kept on top of each other on her lap as she stared seriously at the young man with black hair in front of her.

Mrs. Avery :
I hope all the preparations are made for tonight's mission agent Brooks.

She calmly but with a serious note in her voice asked the young man in front of her, who upon hearing his name being called quickly straightened his posture to a more professional looking one.

Y/N :
Don't worry ma'am. I have prepared myself quite well for tonight's mission.

The woman nodded in approval before she lightly bit her bottom lip as her gaze landed on a picture hang on the wall behind the said agent. The picture was of Evelyn Avery...her one and only child...and precious daughter.

They both sat there in silence for sometime before a knock on the door finally disrupted the calm environment of the room. A man in his middle forties wearing a butler outfit entered the living room and came to stood a few feet away from the woman as he bowed slightly in respect.

Butler :
Madam it's time for your meeting with the board of directors.

The woman nodded at him before getting up from her seat, followed by the young man with black hair. The woman once again spoke to him in a serious voice as they both stood face to face.

Mrs. Avery :
I expect to get some positive result from you agent. Don't disappoint me.

And saying that, she left from there along with the butler leaving the young man to stand there for sometime before he too left from there and went back to his home to prepare himself for the night.

An hour later...

Y/N was resting on the small cushioned couch inside his apartment's living room after taking a refreshing shower. He had his head leaned back on the couch as he stared blankly at the ceiling...thinking about tonight's mission.

He blew out a small sigh and lightly run his fingers through his black strands before sitting straight up and picking up a file from the coffee table, flipping it open.

The first page showed the photo of a very handsome looking man on the right side along with his name and other important details written with it. Y/N looked carefully at the data given, letting himself get lost in the thoughts of a few weeks back.

Y/N Brooks, a secret agent working under a private organisation, was one of their best out there. He did his work precisely and without anyone noticing him. His ability to make people trust him easily was his biggest merit in the job. Not to mention his natural charm and good looks along with his friendly personality helped him too.

One day, Y/N was sitting in his office cabin doing some paperworks for his latest finished mission, when suddenly the door to his office threw open and in came his boss, with an everlasting smile present on his face.