16 (GAY)

CHARACTERS :
Jack Ramos (Top)
Y/N Edwards (Bottom)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*1:00 p.m.*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Inside the church...
.
.
.
.
.
The couple were already standing in front of the priest, facing each other as they looked in each other's eyes with so much love and adoration.

The groom had dark brown hair styled in a classic quiff with spikes and was wearing the traditional black suit with a bow tie. He was smiling widely down at the woman in front of him...who is going to be his wife in a few minutes.

The bride on the other hand was wearing a beautiful long sparkling white gown with lacy sleeves and her silky ombre hair was done in a braided updo adorned with some lavender, her look completed with a purple lilac spray bouquet in her hands while a soft blush was evident on her face throughout the whole ceremony.
.
.
.
When the priest started the ceremony, they both straightened their posture a little as they waited patiently for his words.
.
.
Priest :
Anthony Ramos and Camila Edwards, have you come here to enter into Marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly?

Yes.

They both stated in unison.

Priest :
Are you prepared, as you follow the path of Marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?

Yes.

Priest :
Are you prepared to accept children lovingly from God and to bring them up according to the law of Christ and his Church?

At this question, both the bride and the groom looked to their side in the crowd of guests who have come together for their wedding. They smiled warmly when they both caught the gazes of their respective children watching them from a little bit further. And without taking much time, happily announced-

I am.

The people watching them gave a bright smile as some of them suddenly started tearing up. The priest on the other hand gave a simple nod to the couple before continuing.

Priest :
You may now say your wedding vows to each other.

The groom took a small breath before saying while looking deep in his wife-to-be eyes.

Anthony :
Camila...you have no idea how much happy you have made me since you walked in my life and i am truly grateful that i got to spend my rest of the life with you. I promise to be faithful to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honor you all the days of my life.

He squeezed her hands in his in a gentle loving way before giving her a warm smile. The bride blushed a little seeing his sincere love for her through his speech before she too continued after a small exhale of breath.

Camila :
Before you...i had no idea how I would spend the rest of my life alone with my one and only child. But ever since the day i met you...i knew you and i had a connection...and i am so happy to know I was right. Because I truly...and deeply have fallen in love with you Anthony and...and i am both proud and happy to say you are my husband. I too promise to be faithful to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honor you all the days of my life.

She squeezed his hands back just in the same loving way, looking deeply in his eyes with affection before a few seconds later the rings were exchanged and the priest asked them to seal their vows with a kiss.

They both smiled brightly at each other before leaning forward and kissing each other's lips in a slow and gentle kiss. The church erupted with cheers and clapping at that time, and the moment the couple separated from each other, the priest announced them as husband and wife before the newly wedded couple started walking down the aisle, smiling widely at the incoming 'congratulations' and best wishes for their future from the guests.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*3:30 p.m.*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Around 3 p.m. all the guests and the couple appeared inside the large banquet hall just a few blocks away from the church. It was genuinely big...and also a bit expensive, but hey...even if it was their second time getting married, wedding is still wedding. And it should be done in grandeur.
.
.
The middle area of the hall were decorated with large circular tables covered in shining white tablecloths, having laces at their end, and six chairs around it, all of which were also covered in white cloth and a pretty pink ribbon at the back.