09 (YAOI)

CHARACTERS :
Tadashi Endō (Seme)
Y/N Endō (Uke)

*11:30 a.m.*

Inside the building of Mitsubishi Corporation...

Tadashi was sitting in his office cubicle, analysing the data of the past month's sales. He leaned back on his chair and turned his head a little to the right to look at the time and found it was almost his lunch break. He quickly closed the opened window and locked his computer before closing his eyes and stretching his arms above his head, letting out a low yawn.

Just then...

Ren :
Hey Tadashi!

His co-worker and friend Ren called out to him from behind. Tadashi opened his eyes and turned his chair in his direction and saw two more of his co-worker friends accompanying Ren towards Tadashi.

Ren :
You finished?

Tadashi :
*nods* Yeah. I just have to turn it into a pdf and send it to Mr. Aoki for review.

Ren :
Hmm.

Ren :
By the way...do you remember what day it is today?

Tadashi furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at his question. He tried to think long and hard as he pressed his index finger lightly on his temple but after sometime he gave up.

Tadashi :
Umm...is it someone's birthday today?

All three of his friends gave him a shocked expression as their eyes widened at his forgetfulness.

Touma :
You seriously don't remember Tadashi? Come on think a little bit more. If Y/N finds out you forgot such an important day...he will be pretty mad.

Tadashi once again tried to remember what day it is...but no idea came to his mind. As for Y/N getting mad...he was quite sure that today was neither Y/N's birthday nor their marriage anniversary. Therefore he was confused so as to what else could be there...

Seeing his utter misery in an attempt to remember, Misa, the only female co-worker and friend in his group, spoke up in a slight irritated manner.

Misa :
I can't believe Y/N decided to marry a dumbass like you...

Touma :
Right...i can't imagine someone forgetting their own proposal day like this.

The moment he heard the words 'proposal day', Tadashi eyes that were narrowed in confused now became big with guilt and also worry. Seeing his face, Misa just blew out a long sigh before speaking to him in a calmer voice.

Misa :
I am sure you didn't even wished Y/N this morning right?

Tadashi :
N-no...oh my god Misa...i can't believe it. I forgot our proposal day like this. Y/N definitely not going to talk to me now.

Ren :
Well...you deserved it.

Tadashi just gave him a single nod before burying his whole face in his hands, following a deep tired sigh.

Misa :
I have an idea though.

Touma :
What idea?

And without giving any reply, Misa just went towards her cubicle as Touma and Ren stood beside their forgetful friend in confusion. A minute or two later, Misa returned back with some sort of flyer in her hands. Ren gave her a quizzical gaze as he stared at the paper.