20 (GAY)

CHARACTERS :
Ryan Collins (Top)
Y/N Parker (Bottom)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was a bright and pleasantly warm afternoon of mid-March. Y/N was preparing different cuisines for a very special guest today, while humming a soft tune to himself.

He was wearing a plain dark green tshirt and black pyjamas with a candy stripe apron while currently mixing the necessary ingredients for the sauce in a bowl. The dish on which he was focused on was the main course of today's menu, a dandelion-stuffed pork loin. Followed by a lobster mac and cheese, pasta with garlic and green olives, and for the dessert he had prepared apple pie, which is currently in the refrigerator.

He heaved a small sigh as he transferred the sauce into a saucepan and started stirring it with a wooden spoon after turning on the stove.

He continued to stir it for a minute whole before turning the stove off and adding some butter in it, and once again stir it for some time to let it get mixed.

After the sauce was done, he put lid on top of the saucepan and sat on the nearby counter chair as he waited for the pork to be baked.
.
.
Y/N :
*It's a good thing that i started my preparations from the morning itself. The making of menu took a lot of time than what I expected...and since Daniel and i are meeting after a long time i want everything to be perfect.*
.
.
He smiled softly at the mention of his name as the old memories started to reappear in his mind. Daniel was the first person Y/N has ever felt something special for, and Daniel always used to shower him with lots of love and respect. They both fell in love with each other when Daniel got transferred to his high school in the junior year and would often go on a date each month.

And if not that, then they would always spend it either in Daniel's house or by the lake behind his house where they also shared their first kiss.
.
.
*Ding*
.
.
The oven sounded, informing Y/N that the pork was now all ready to be served, therefore he quickly got up from his place and after wearing the mitten on one hand, he opened the oven and took out the tray and placed it on the counter to cool down a bit before wrapping it up in foil and let it stand for 15 minutes.

He removed the mitten from his hand and placed it beside the oven. He was about to go and take a shower when-
.
.
*Ding Dong!*
.
.
The front door bell rang and Y/N flinched slightly as he became nervous.
.
.
Y/N :
*Oh no! He is here before the given time! I am not even dressed up yet!*
.
.
He quickly went up to his front door and was contemplating whether to open it or not when the person on the other side spoke up.
.
.
Ryan :
Y/N it's me. Open up!
.
.
Y/N released a soft sigh of relief hearing Ryan, his current boyfriend's voice but once again froze up when he realised that-
.
.
Y/N :
*Oh god Ryan doesn't know that i have invited Daniel over at my home today! Ugh! Why did he have to come at this time only?!*
.
.
Y/N's hand was stuck on the door knob as his heart started pounding inside his chest at a higher rate. On the other side, Ryan was getting slightly annoyed by the delay in the door opening as he lightly tapped his foot on the ground.
.
.
Ryan :
Y/N I have a spare key to your apartment okay? If you don't open the door in the next 2 minutes then I will-
.
.
And before he could finish, the front door opened slowly as a nervous Y/N peeked his head outside. He looked at the smirking face of his boyfriend and gulped lightly before stepping back to let him enter.

Ryan immediately obliged and went inside before quickly stopping mid way in his steps as his eyes scanned the dining room and the living room areas.

There was a white lace tablecloth on the dining table along with a beautiful flower vase on top of it which had a freshly cut bouquet of red roses. There was also designer china crockery and cutlery placed in proper position on both sides of the table.