ten;

SO THAT WAS HOW ALTHEA, Kingo, Gilgamesh, Thena, Sersi, Ikaris, and Sprite found themselves on their way to find the one person Althea really didn't want to see

SO THAT WAS HOW ALTHEA, Kingo, Gilgamesh, Thena, Sersi, Ikaris, and Sprite found themselves on their way to find the one person Althea really didn't want to see. Oh, and Karun, of course— who was trailing behind them with a rolling camera, trying to capture "the moment" as Kingo called it.

The Amazon was beautiful, the trees all around her begged for her attention, the river's calming rushing filled her ears luring her further. The warm breeze rushed through her hair and into her lungs bringing her a warm sense of calmness.

Trust him to live his days in the one place that makes me feel calm. She thought bitterly as she followed behind the others. Stopping, she took a deep breath, feeling the energy of the trees around her.

"Althea?" Sersi called, pulling the copper-haired woman back as she looked up. "Sorry, just... areas like this put my powers on edge." Althea explained as she continued walking with the others.

"Is he really this worth it?" Gilgamesh questioned, earning a nudge from Thena as Althea snorted. "I'm with you on that one." The copper-haired girl sighed as they continued on the path.

Althea almost smiled when she saw it, a small civilization of people, wearing blue and white, living the way human's used to many years ago. It was refreshing to see.

"Hey, Sprite, Ikaris, you guys fit in perfectly." The copper-haired woman stated, pointing to the man's blue shirt and Sprite's blue denim outfit causing Kingo to laugh. "Haha." The younger girl laughed sarcastically with the roll of her eyes.

Althea walked over to Kingo, folding her hands behind her with a sigh. "Buenas Tardes." A lady greeted and the copper-haired woman nodded back at her with a kind smile.

"It's very nice here, sir." Karun stated and Althea smiled at the wonder in his eyes. Kingo, however, was not as impressed. "Don't be fooled." He huffed and Althea laughed.

"Ignorance is bliss." Kingo then pointed out and the copper-haired girl shook her head, raising a hand causing a tree branch to soar down. She lied down on top of it before dropping her hand, causing the branch to raise her higher.

"Well, I'm going to lie here and be ignorant." She called with a satisfied sigh, causing Kingo to roll his eyes as Karun looked up at where she was with wide eyes, his camera capturing the entire thing.

"Althea, get down." Sersi sighed and the copper-haired girl rose an eyebrow at her before smirking. "No." She shook her head and the brunette woman gave her a look. "Althea-"

"Althea, down now." Ikaris cut in and Althea scoffed with a challenging brow. "Make me, Walmart Superman." The copper-haired woman dared and Ikaris huffed as Thena cut in.

"Ikaris, leave her. She's acting out because she doesn't want to be here." The blonde woman pointed out and the man rolled his eyes. "None of us want to be here, but you don't see us being childish about it." Ikaris snapped before Althea manipulated the air around her to fly down.