eight;

THE FOUR ETERNALS NOW SAT IN AJAK'S KITCHEN— Althea rubbing her forehead with a sigh, Ikaris tapping his fingers on the table, Sprite leaning back with her eyes closed and Sersi staring out the window silently

They had been sitting there for twenty minutes, simply trying to decide what to do next. "We need to find the others." Ikaris stated and Althea sighed as she looked up.

"They could be anywhere." Sersi stated as she looked away from the window. "Ikaris?" Sprite questioned expectantly, and the man shook his head. "I didn't really keep in touch with them after the split." Ikaris admitted and the copper-haired elemental sighed.

"I know where they all are." Althea stated, pulling the attention of the other three. "You do?" Sersi questioned and the copper-haired girl rolled her eyes. "I visit them all the time." Althea pointed out and Ikaris smirked slightly.

"Well, at least you're useful." He teased and the elemental scoffed. "More useful than you, Knockoff Superman. Kingo's the easiest to convince, we'll get him first." Althea declared as she stood up, heading back to the car.

-_-_-_-_-

Ikaris, Sersi and Sprite all shared a look as they pulled up to a film studio, Althea parking up before turning to her fellow eternals. "He's in there." The copper-haired woman nodded toward the studio and Ikaris rose an eyebrow at her.

"You're kidding." He deadpanned and Althea laughed. "Nope. He's filming." She stated and Sersi's eyebrows furrowed. "Filming what?" She questioned and the copper-haired girl paused.

"Actually, I don't know. He said it was a surprise." Althea shrugged before sighing as she pulled out her studio pass from her bag and passing it to Sprite.

"Disguise yourself as me, and say hi to Phil the security guard for me. I'll follow after a second." Althea waved off as she dug through her bag.

"What if he asks for your pass again?" Sprite questioned and the copper-haired woman shrugged. "I'll come up with something." Althea waved off as the other three eternals got out of the car.

As soon as they were off she dialled the familiar number."Hello?" A male voice picked up and she smiled at the kind voice of her father figure. "It's Allie." Althea smiled and the man laughed.

"Allie? I thought you were coming down next week?" Gilgamesh stated and the copper-haired woman sighed. "I was. I'm going to have to come a little earlier." She stated and Gil sighed.

"If it's about the deviants, I already know. We had one here. I killed it but it triggered Thena." The man stated and Althea took a sharp breath at the news."I'm with Sprite, Sersi and Ikaris now. We're getting Kingo and then heading over to you."