sixteen;

LIFE FELT LIKE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR, especially after they had stopped the emergence

LIFE FELT LIKE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR, especially after they had stopped the emergence. Althea was surrounded by her family, she was with the man she loved, finally, and she was genuinely happy.

Thena, Makkari, Althea, Druig, Phastos and his family all took up residency at Ajak's house for the time being while the inventor fixed the Domo. This gave Althea enough time to corrupt Jack as much as she could before leaving.

Druig and Makkari sat on the loveseat, Althea sitting in the mind-reader's lap with her legs draped over the speedster's lap. Phastos sat beside them on a separate one-seater as Ben sat across from them in a lazyboy.

All of them sat with plates and bowls in their laps, staring at the news that played from the TV. Ben's eyes widened at the sight of an iced-over Tiamut. "You guys did that?" He questioned in shock as the four Eternals ate their food casually.

"I love you so much." Phastos confessed as Ben looked between the TV and his husband, causing Althea to laugh silently. "Hey." She heard her boyfriend whisper, a grin spreading on her lips.

"Hmm?" She hummed as she turned, seeing Druig's infamous smirk gracing his lips as he stared down at her. "I love you." He muttered and Althea smiled up at him.

"I love you more." She hummed as she leaned up, pressing her lips to his softly, the sweet taste of grapes hitting her tongue as she laughed. "Really? Y'all are gonna do this now?" Phastos deadpanned as he looked to the couple.

"No better time than the present, Phastos." Althea stated before Druig captured her lips within his own once again. "My kid is right in the kitche- Oh shit." Phastos hissed suddenly as he turned to the speedster.

Makkari ate her pizza quietly, keeping her eyes locked on the TV in an attempt to ignore the couple beside her. "Um, can you just... Look... One second." Phastos stumbled as he passed his plate to the confused speedster before he took off to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna go watch." Althea signed mischievously to the speedster, who grinned. "I'll join you in a second." Makkari signed back before Althea walked over to the doorway between the living room and kitchen.

"Remember how we practiced earmuffs? Thank you so much." Phastos said to Jack as the young boy put his hands over his ears- proving to be a little difficult with an orange in hand- as Althea laughed, leaning against the kitchen doorway.

"You know that your babysitting privileges are completely revoked, right? Like, it's done." The inventor stated and the blonde woman shrugged.

"I couldn't understand why. I did a perfect job looking after Althea and Makkari." Thena stated and Phastos's eyebrows furrowed. "They were like... a thousand years old when you met them!" He huffed and the copper-haired woman snorted.

"We didn't act like it." Althea pointed out as the inventor turned back to his son with a nervous laugh. "Thank you." Phastos stated as Jack pulled his hands away.