eleven;

ALTHEA FOUND HERSELF ON THE STEPS OF THE HALL, her knees pulled to her chest as tears fell down her cheeks

ALTHEA FOUND HERSELF ON THE STEPS OF THE HALL, her knees pulled to her chest as tears fell down her cheeks. She was wallowing, grieving, letting all her emotions roll over her in hopes that she wouldn't feel this way again.

"Hey." A voice pulled her out of her head and she smiled fondly, wiping the salty tears from her cheeks as she looked up. "Hey, Kingo." Althea greeted back.

"You okay?" The actor questioned as he took a seat next to her. "I'm just peachy." She shrugged and Kingo sighed as he nudged her shoulder. "What happened?" He questioned and the copper-haired woman shrugged.

"Give him time to think, he'll come around." She waved off and Kingo gave her a look. "That's not what I meant." He stated and Althea frowned.

"I trusted him with my everything. I really believed he was the best person I knew and then he left me. He lied to me." The elemental stated and Kingo nodded. "He hurt you." The actor stated, but the copper-haired girl shook her head.

"It's more than that. He was my other half, Kingo. It was Althea and Druig, always. And then one day, It was just Althea." She stated and Kingo frowned as she continued.

"And now it's like I'm staring at a part of myself, grasping at it, trying to get it back, but every time I try and pull it closer, I just feel pain. I want him back so bad but I can't." Althea cried and the actor rose an eyebrow.

"Why not? Why not forget it? Why not get him back?" Kingo questioned and the elemental sighed. "He walked away from me. I need to know he wants me."

"He does." The actor stated and Althea scoffed, shaking her head. "You don't know that." She huffed and Kingo sighed. "He has always wanted you. There is no one else in this world he loves more than you." The actor pointed out.

"Then why did he leave me? I needed him and he turned his back and walked away, he told me he wouldn't and then he did, why-" She ranted as tears threatened to spill before her voice cracked causing her to cut herself off.

"Why?" She then whispered and Kingo sighed as he pulled her into a hug. "I don't know, Thea." He admitted before a comfortable silence grew between them.

"I missed you." She admitted and Kingo snorted. "We all missed each other." He stated and Althea rolled her eyes as she wiped away her tears once again.

"Yeah, but you and Makkari... you guys always knew when something was wrong. Never change." Althea ordered and Kingo smirked. "I won't." He stated confidently.

"Promise?" She asked, holding out her pinky and Kingo rolled his eyes, but interlocked his pinky with hers. "I promise." He swore and Althea nodded. "Good."

The two then saw Sprite standing against a tree, watching something. Althea's eyes narrowed before she frowned. "Is that Sprite?" She questioned and Kingo sighed.

"I'll go and check on her." He stated as he stood up and Althea smirked. "Okay. Looks like you're a part-time therapist now." She teased and Kingo flipped her off as he walked away.