Secret confession - Yeonjun

A/N: I don't know why I keep waiking up at 11AM, it's becoming a habit and I don't like it one bit. Maybe because my body's too lazy for 5 more minutes, but ended up to be more than that, and sooner before you know it.... time seems to pass you by!

Anyway, I've got some news after this so stay tuned and let's get on with the story!!!!!

---------------------------------------

In the high road, Changbin drove Yeonjun and Wooyoung all the way to school as usual. In the passenger seat, Yeonjun is looking out the window with a piece of paper in his hand.

(A/N: I want this Yeonjun back........)

All three knew exactly what that paper is for; his longtime crush

All three knew exactly what that paper is for; his longtime crush. Wooyoung looked over to his friend and tapped him on the shoulder. 

"What are you thinking about, dude?" Wooyoung asked. 

"Oh.... nothing." He continued looking outside. 

"Come on, Yeonjun. We know that there's got to be something bothering you." Changbin said. 

"Well.... maybe she won't be interested in this kind of things..." Yeonjun sadly said, "Maybe she has already got someone in mind and thinking that it is when really it's me.....

"You are joking, right? If that's true, she'll be hanging out with him  everyday, holding hands whenever they go." Changbin said. 

"Yeah, if anything, she will be very happy to have you when the time comes." Wooyoung reassured him, "Heck, I can imagine your dream wedding with her, high up in the clouds." 

Yeonjun chuckled as he fiddled with the paper. 

"Isn't a bit too soon to think about marriage?" Changbin joked. 

"So? Love is limitless. Besides, there's nothing about thinking about it if you get the chance. I already know what my wedding is going to be with Gahyeon." Wooyoung replied. 

"How is she, by the way?" Yeonjun asked. 

"The fever's gone down, but she's still feeling poorly." Wooyoung said. 

"Tell her that we wish her a very speedy recovery." Changbin said.

"I will." Wooyoung said. 

Finally, they arrived at the school and Changbin parked the car next to two other cars nearby. They unbuckled their seatbelts and got out of the car and into the building. 

As I arrived at my locker, I saw a little pnk paper sticking out. I pulled it out tand opened to see what it says. 

The message reads: 

You may and never know about it, but I love you with all my heart, inside and out.