Sleepover love - VICTON Sejun

A/N: Oh my gosh, I still can't believe that we hve only got 2 days before we have to go back to the UK! It seems like ysterdays since that we have just got here and everytime that I leave here, i get all misty eyed.

Anyway, I have a surprise for you ALICES, but we have work to do so let's get started with today's story!!!

-----------------------------------

Throughout this whole week, me and VICTON were really busy. We talked about our lives lately, made some arts and crafts, did shopping, played in the sun and all of the above too. But today's the last night that we're going to spend together before they have to head back home. 

And during this time period, I fell instantly in love woth Sejun. 

He ws super sweet and caring this whole time

He ws super sweet and caring this whole time. He helped to make breakfast, he's super funny when playing pin the tail on the donkey and whenever I get scared by watching a scary movie, he wants to sleep with me. 

We all gathered together to watch a movie. 

Dominic "Dom" Toretto and Letty Ortiz are on their honeymoon in Havana when Dom's cousin Fernando gets in trouble owing money to local racer Raldo. Sensing Raldo is a loan shark, Dom challenges Raldo to a race, pitting Fernando's 1949 Chevrolet Fleetline against Raldo's 1956 Ford Fairlane Crown Victoria, and wagering his own 1961 Chevrolet Impala. After narrowly winning the race, Dom allows Raldo to keep his car, saying his respect is enough and leaves his cousin with his own car. The next day, an elusive woman named Cipher coerces Dom into working for her by showing him something on her phone. Shortly afterward, Diplomatic Security Service (DSS) agent Luke Hobbs recruits Dom and his team, comprising Letty, Roman Pearce, Tej Parker, and Ramsey, to help him retrieve an EMP device from a military outpost in Berlin. During the getaway, Dom forces Hobbs off the road and steals the device for Cipher, who is a cyberterrorist.

Hobbs gets arrested and locked up in the same high-security prison which holds Deckard Shaw. After Hobbs and Shaw both escape the prison, intelligence operative Mr. Nobody and his protégé Eric Reisner recruit them to help the team find Dom and capture Cipher. Deckard reveals that Cipher had hired his brother Owen Shaw to steal the Nightshade device and Mose Jakande to steal God's Eye, Ramsey's software program. The team tracks Dom and Cipher to their own location, moments before the two attack the base, injure the team and steal God's Eye. When Dom shows frustration with Cipher, she shows him his ex-lover and DSS agent Elena Neves, and their son, of whose existence Dom was unaware, having kidnapped both to secure his loyalty. She sends Dom to retrieve a nuclear football held by the Russian Minister of Defense in New York City.

With the help of Raldo, Dom briefly evades Cipher, and persuades Deckard and Owen's mother, Magdalene, to help him. Cipher hacks into the electronics systems of many cars, remotely controlling them via auto drive, causing them to blockade the convoy so that Dom can take the football. The team intercepts Dom in their cars, but Dom escapes and seemingly kills Deckard. Letty catches up to Dom and steals the football, but is nearly killed by Cipher's enforcer, Connor Rhodes, before Dom stops him and forces the football from Letty. In retaliation, Cipher has Rhodes execute Elena in front of Dom, threatening his son next. Dom infiltrates a military separatist base in Russia to use the EMP device to disable security and a nuclear submarine, enabling Cipher to hijack it and attempt to use its arsenal to trigger a nuclear war. They are intercepted by the team, who shut down the submarine's nuclear weapons and drive toward the gates that would prevent the sub from leaving to sea, while being pursued by separatists.

Meanwhile, Deckard, who faked his death with the help of Magdalene, teams up with Owen and infiltrates Cipher's plane to rescue Dom's son. Once Deckard reports that the child is safe, Dom turns on Cipher and kills Rhodes, before rejoining his team. Outraged, Cipher fires an infrared homing missile at Dom's Charger, but he breaks away from his team and lures the missile to the trailing submarine. The team forms a vehicular blockade and shields Dom from the ensuing explosion as the submarine is destroyed. Deckard reaches the front of the plane and confronts Cipher, who escapes by parachute. Mr. Nobody and his protégé visit Dom and his team in New York City to report that Cipher is still at large. Hobbs has his record cleared and is offered his DSS job back, but he declines and chooses to spend more time with his daughter. Deckard delivers Dom his son, putting his differences aside with Dom and Hobbs, and is accepted into their family. Dom names his son Brian and celebrates with his friends.

The next day soon arrived and evryone has already packed up their backpacks as they are getting ready to leave. 

I walked over to Sejun who is just putting his things away when he noticed me. 

"Hi, Y/N." He said. 

"Hey....... so are you guys leaving now?" I asked. 

"Yeah, but it has fun. Maybe we can do this again next time." He said. 

"Yeah, maybe......" I said, "Um...... before you go, I really want to say that...... I like you, Sejun. You've been super sweet with all the chores, you make me smile everyday and I can think about almost everything over why you are amazing. I wanted to work up the courage to ask you, but I'm super scared because you might reject me and if you do, then my feelings for you won't change." 

He smiled genuinely before making his way over to me.

"That's really sweet of you to say, Y/N. And..... I like you too." He said, making my heart melt, "Should we start dating next week? I've got a perfect place that we can go." 

"That sounds heavenly." I smiled. 

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: I wonder what this perfect place could be. 

In the meantime, Virus is out: 

Also, I haven't had a fun sleepover in ages. I know sleepovers are usually for little kids, but who the fuck cares! You can be eldery and you can still have some snacks, have midnigfht feasts, watching scary movies and even do some very fancy makeovers!

But I hope you're not too tucked out because Christmas is coming tomorrow! And that means snow, presents and even more presents! And the best thing ever about it, is the christmas parties! The Christmas parties are super fun!

I better get boozed up so I won't remember a fucking thing! 

See you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!! 

PEACE OUT!!!!!