The perfect tree - Rocket punch Dahyun

A/N: We're offically back in the UK, everyone. And it's cold and more frosty than ever as we can see from the outside. I'll misss Kenya, but oh well, same time same year. 

Now I have a surprise for KETCHY, so stay tuned!

-----------------------------------------------------

With Christmas coming up, GK and Dahyun are out doing some christmas tree shopping. 

(A/N: Wow..... if I was a boy, I would date her.......)

They don't know which one to get since none of them are what they needed

"Hey, babe. What about this?" He showed her. 

"Um.... how's it going to fit?" She asked.

He looked at the tree and sighed. 

"Man, finding a good tree is more impossible than I thought." He said. 

"I know..... but we can't give up. We still need to keep looking." She said. 

After a while, they saw a perfect medium-sized tree, that's not too small or too tall. They carried the tree into the car and they made it off their way. 

Meawnhile, the girls are waiting for them to show up.

"I hope they find the tree for our christmas party." Sohee said. 

"Yeah, me too." Yeonhee replied. 

Soon, both of them came through the door, carrying the tree. The girls came along and helped place the tree. 

"Should we put in here or outside?" Dahyun asked. 

"Let's put it outside, the star will look completely dazzling outside than inside." Yeonhee replied. 

"Yeah, plus the lights will be really effective and super romantic too." Suyun replied. 

"I like how you girls think." He said. 

They all carried the tree outside and they placed it down on the ground. They decorated the tree with tinsels, sparkles and ornaments and finally, there's nothing but the star left. 

"So who's going to put the star on top?" Juri asked. 

"I think the couple of the year should do that." Yeonhee replied. 

The girls agreed whilst GK and Dahyun blushed. 

"Shall we?" He asked. 

"*giggles* We shall." Dahyun replied.

After getting a stool for her, Dahyun steadily stood on top of it and carefully placed the star on the top. It glistened into the falling snow and all of them just stood there in awe.