Supportive Friend - Wanda & Nat

Requested by SoniclyQaulan
Hope this is okay!

Reader is G!P

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Miss Wanda! Miss Natasha!" Peter runs through the halls of the compound stopping at every door to open it, taking a look in trying to find the couple. He didn't care if he interrupted importing meetings or not, what was important is he found the two of them. 

"Miss Wanda! Miss Natasha!" He slides along the shared kitchen floor, catching himself on the counter to stop himself finally having found the two of them. Natasha was standing behind Wanda with her arms wrapped around her waist while the Sokovian cooked for the two of them. 

"What's wrong Pete?" Natasha removes herself from Wanda, quietly making her way in front of Peter who is waving his hands frantically as he tries and regulates his breathing. 

"Pete, I need you to breathe and tell me what's going on bud." Wanda had moved the pan she was using onto a different hob, turning the cooker off as she gently cups the boy's cheeks to get him to look at her. "In and out Pete. What's got you in such a panic?" 

"It's….it's...I…." Peter is sucking in harsh breaths working himself up as he tries to tell the two women what's going on. "It's Y/n." 

"What about Y/n?" Natasha and Wanda are both as concerned as each other, never seeing Peter as panicked as this and it having something to do with you made them panic. 

"She….help…" Peter couldn't say anything more, instead choosing to grab the women's hands and start leading them to his room. 

The moment the door opens they both gasp at the sight of your bloody and beaten face, struggling to take your own top off. Wincing with every little movement you made. The sound of the door hitting the wall makes you jump, moving further away from where the sound came from as your eyes close tightly shut cowering away from the people who have just entered. 

"She won't let me help." Peter looks down at his hands, fiddling with his fingers. "Can you please help her?" 

"Of course we can Pete." Wanda places her hands on the boy's shoulders gently guiding him out of the room as Natasha stays frozen to the spot, her eyes glossing over at the sight of you in front of her. 

"Please help her Miss Wanda." Wanda nods quickly, bringing a hand up to cup the boy's face. 

"We will, I promise but I need to know what happened." Wanda's voice is gentle with no sign of anger towards Peter and he visibly relaxes when he realises he is not in trouble. 

"She...she. Flash was being flash and had stolen some of my worksheets. You see I do some of my work for my spidey suit at school, I have permission from Mr Stark to take the work with me, and flash ripped it from my hands at lunch and ripped it up. Y/n, she, uh, she pushed him and told him to pick on someone his own size. I mean she isn't that much taller than me so that sentence doesn't actually mean anything."

"Peter, you're rambling." Wanda smiles a little knowing that Peter can ramble for days if you don't stop him. 

"Sorry Miss Wanda." He bows his head, but Wanda pulls him into a hug knowing he most definitely needs one. 

"So tell me again. What happened?" 

"She pushed him. He, uh fell, but he was quick to get back up and try to hit her. Of course no one knows she is an avenger so when she caught his fist it made him even more angry. She shoved him back down, grabbed my hand and led me out of the cafeteria. I thought that was the end of it. But after our last class today when we were just about to walk down the stairs, Flash came running up behind us and pushed her. She fell down the stairs Miss Wanda. She hit the wall a few times and the metal of the bannister. She hit the ground hard, Flash took advantage and got a few kicks to her face and stomach, shouting about how she had embarrassed him in front of everyone. She just let him hit her, she didn’t even try to fight back and me and some other students had to pull him off of her. I had to get MJ and Ned to help me bring her to the car, she could hardly hold up her own body weight. I, I, there was so much blood from her nose Mr Stark is going to kill me. It's all over the back seat."