Aunty Wanda

"Please Tony." You pleaded with the man who was trying to hide his smile. "Please, please, please. I will love you forever and ever and never question your sanity again." 

"Put her out of her misery Tony." You turned to look at Pepper with hopeful eyes not missing the eye roll from Tony as he could no longer hold back his smile. 

"Yes you can steal my daughter for a sleepover, again, and have an aunt bonding day tomorrow. You jumped in the air with a squeal, running towards your brother and pulling him into a massive bear hug spinning around in circles. 

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" You lifted him slightly in the air, only a couple inches off the ground, spinning the two of you around a few times before dropping him causing him to stumble backwards. You quickly turn around to give Wanda the good news before an arm on your shoulder pulls you back.

"I have some ground rules first!" You groan in fake annoyance as you look up to the ceiling for a second before huffing out a breath of air and looking back at your older brother. 

"Really, I already know them." Tony raises a brow and you huff in annoyance as you roll your eyes. "Fine. What are they?" 

"One. Her bedtime is 9 since it's the holidays. Two. No making her sick with all the candy. Three. No scary movies." He counts each one on his finger. "Four… "

"There's more? Still?" Tony rolls his eyes as you shuffle impatiently, still being held in place by his other hand on your shoulder. 

"Four. No spoiling her too much. Five. Have fun." You gently shove your brother away with a smile. 

"Okay 5 rules. Easy. Now can I go and let my girlfriend know she is finally getting the bonding time with the niece." Tony waves his hands dismissing you with a smile. 

"Of course." You quickly turn disappearing down the hallway hearing Tony shout after you. "I want my daughter home in one piece!" 

You don't reply as you slide into the elevator hitting the button for the women's floor repeatedly hoping it will make the doors close quicker, even though you know it won't. Now you wished you had designed the elevator and not your brother because you would most definitely have made that a thing. As soon as the doors close you squeal to yourself hopping from one foot to the other excitedly, you may be 24 but you never let your age stop you from acting like an excited puppy sometimes. You were a Stark of course, you were like a hyperactive puppy. 

The doors soon opened and you ran through the hallway and into your room fully expecting Wanda to be in there watching her sitcoms. When she wasn't you quickly kicked off your shoes double checking the ensuite to make sure she wasn't in the shower. The sound of laughter echoes into the room and a wide smile makes its way onto your face when you realise where she is.

"The kitchen." You whisper to yourself as you hastily make your way out of your shared room.

You run into the kitchen, sliding along the floor in your socks and hook your arm around Wanda's waist to stop yourself. She stumbles a little using her powers to stop the both of you from tumbling over and the sound of her laughter makes your heart soar. 

"What's got you so giddy baby?" Your heart misses a beat at the sound of her accent as you move to stand behind her resting your chin on her shoulder. You brush some of her brunette hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear before wrapping your arms around her waist. She moves one of her hands to hover over yours, her fingers starting to trace patterns on the back of them, while the other continues to stir the food. 

"He said yes." That instantly gets Wanda to turn in your arms with a wide smile, her nose scrunching as you nod your head excitedly. 

"Aunty Y/n!" You turn your head to see Morgan entering the kitchen holding a piece of paper in her hand.