She Calls Me Daddy - Elizabeth Olsen

Smut
Daddy kink
Think that's it....Song used in this chapters is - She calls me daddy by kiNG MALA

You jump a little on the spot, tilting your head left to right to get rid of the last few nerves before you go up on stage. You've done this a million times before, performing at everyone’s favourite club, but tonight was a little more nerve wracking since your friend (the one and only Scarlett Johansson) decided she would bring a few of her friends along to watch you perform. 

You had only ever met a few of her marvel friends, including the dirty blonde who your mind is always thinking about day and night. It doesn't help that this particular dirty blonde has been coming around more and more because her fiancé is just not doing it for her anymore. 

"Hey sexy." You turn with a wide smile to see Scarlett sneaking past the stage curtain with a sly grin on your face. 

"Hello gorgeous." You pull her into a hug, kissing both her cheeks before pulling away and letting out a nervous breath. 

"I'm not going to lie, this outfit is unusual for you to be performing in." 

Scarlett's eyes rake over your body seeing you wearing a white button up shirt with all but one button undone, allowing you to keep some form of decency; but your black lace bra is clearly visible through the thin material. Your pants are from your favourite suit, which coincidentally happens to be the suit you met the green eyed goddess in. They were tight fitting, hugging your legs and ass nicely leaving no room for imagination for those who laid eyes on you. You are wearing black Oxford shoes, with the laces loosely tied so you can slip out of them easily. 

"Got to surprise the audience with a reveal sometimes. Is she here?" Scarlett rolls her eyes, giving you a small shove at your question. 

"And here I thought you were all dressed up for little old me." You smirk lifting Scarlett's chin with your finger and thumb so she is looking up at you, your friendship had always had a flirtatious undertone but you two had only ever seen the other as friends. 

"Well you can admire the show. Did she bring him?" Scarlett quickly shakes her head adjusting the collar of your shirt. 

"No. She said it's a girls night out, which it is, and anyway he doesn't want to be seen in this part of town with her where rumours could start." You raise an eyebrow lifting your chin up so Scarlett can make sure everything looks good. 

"You mean a gay strip club?" She nods quickly, her hands dragging down the shirt to straighten it out, giving her a thankful smile in return.

"Exactly. She is very excited to see you, and I know this for a fact because she is wearing it." You bite your lip at what Scarlet is telling you. 

"My favourite girl, in one of my favourite outfits." Scarlet takes a step back eyeing your outfit up one more time before smiling. 

"Perfect. Knock them dead." She sends you a wink as she walks back to the stage curtain. 

"Bye bitch." She quickly turns around as she walks backwards through the curtain. 

"Bye whore." She gives you a teasing wave before disappearing to where you can only assume is the front table which is normally reserved for her when she comes to show her support. 

You close your eyes, taking a few deep breaths as you hear your introduction to the stage begin making sure that the single button in your shirt will hold and that the belt on your pants is done up. The curtains open and you make your way up onto the stage, your eyes finding the green ones of the woman you had been waiting for. Your eyes wander around the table seeing who Scarlett has brought tonight. Seeing her, Brie, Flo, Tessa and finally the dirty blonde green eyed goddess Lizzie.