I've Seen The Edits - Scarlett Johansson

Requested by MarvelWomenSimp31105
Hope you like it!

You're smiling to yourself as you enter the living room, carrying two plates of food in your hand, as you see your wife on her phone seemingly flicking through something. You place the plates down on the coffee table, bending down to give her a kiss on the forehead and try to sneak a peek at what she is looking at but she is quick to turn her phone off and tilt her head so she can kiss your lips a few times.

"Thank you for lunch my love." You smile, giving her another kiss.

"I'm just going to grab the drinks, don't wait up." You chuckle to yourself when she immediately leans forward grabbing her plate and lifting the peanut butter and jelly sandwich to her mouth.

You let your mind wander at what could have been on her phone, what was she trying to hide from you, not that you didn't trust her but she was only ever on her phone for work calls or with Rose's dad. You shake your head quickly, trying not to overthink it as you grab the two glasses of water and start heading back into the living room only to stop when you see Scarlett talking to her phone.

"I've seen the edits." You choke on air, stopping in the doorway for a second, your mind reeling at the idea. You knew exactly what she meant.

You see you were a fan when you met Scarlett, still are of course and now you can say your her biggest fan and you know it to be true, and just like any other fan you too enjoyed watching edits and maybe reading 1 or 2 fanfics on wattpad...Okay many fanfics but that's not the important detail, the important detail is that she has seen them....ALL...

"Whatcha doing?" You manage to hide your shock, and now slightly sweaty palms, as you sit down next to her acting like you definitely don't know what she is doing.

"I'm just making a video telling my fans that I have seen the edits they have made of me. And someone also mentioned something called wattpad, which turns out to be an app where people write books. So I downloaded it to take a look and it's interesting." You raise a brow as you take a shaky sip of your water.

"Interesting how?" Scarlett smiles at your question moving so she is sitting criss-cross applesauce on the couch facing you.

"Well I searched my name, because why not, and lots of different things popped up. Did you know people write books about me?"

"Uh, no." You take another drink clearing your throat. "I mean I know people edit videos but the book thing. Nope, definitely not."

"Oh really so Scarlett's bitch isn't you?" She smirks as your mouth opens and closes again as you try to answer.

"I mean I am your bitch right?" She simply raises a brow and you let out a defeated sigh.

"Show me the account." You hold your hand out and she places her phone in it before snuggling up to your side and resting her head against your shoulder.

"So is it you?" You take a quick glance at Scarlett then back to the phone where you can see your old wattpad account.

"Nope, not me." Before you can try and close the app down Scarlett snatches her phone back.

"But you admit to having it." She says with a sly smirk and a raised brow, damn she's good.

"I mean, sure I had wattpad at one point or another." You shrug moving to stand off the couch feeling a little weird that she is finding these things out.

"Baby where are you going?" You turn around to look at her, her phone now face down against the couch cushion with her brows furrowed in curiosity, before she lets out an oh. "So that account is yours."