VIII.

Tahani Amoura

" I can't help somebody that don't wanna be helped us what you gotta understand." I said.

"I'm finna send you sum real quick." He said.

From 💚:

"Family means everything to me

"Family means everything to me. I just wanna keep mines together because as you may know when I was younger it was never like that." He said.

"Awww she's so pretty." I said gushing over the baby.

"Why you smiling so big?" He asked.

"I think you should post her. She's to pretty to be hiding from the world." I said.

"Ion know bout that. I gotta do everything I can to protect my youngest." He said.

"And I understand that.You really do look happy with her Kentrell." I said feeling sad.

"I am happy with ha. Just not in that way." He said.

I sighed, he's so confusing. I can't help it. I actually like him ,but how tf you like somebody in a relationship. I feel like that's wrong in a sense ,but it's not like I'm acting on it.

"What you thinking about?" He asked looking down at the camera.

"If I don't let my mind win then my heart gone get me fucked over. That's all." I said.

"You different from other females." He said.

"Yeah I know. I always knew I was different." I responded confidently. It ain't a bitch on this earth out hea like me.

"What I'm posed to do hani?" He asked.

"I don't know Trell , don't act on nothing with nobody else if you know that you not ready to completely let her go." I said.

"I'm not gone kick ha out my house with my child." He said.

"Ian fucking say you was or should." I said catching an attitude. He say the dumbest shit sometimes. I wouldn't want a nigga to do me like that ain't no way in hell I would encourage that shit.

"Say Ian call to argue witchu." He said.

"That's coo." I responded. I'm irritated na.

"Don't start that dry shit." He said.

"Well we might as well end the convo na cuz Ian got nun else to say." I said.

"Why you upset?" He said standing up.

"Because why would you assume I'm saying put the girl out? It's never gone work if two females in the house with you and one got a fucking kid." I said raising my voice.

"Ion really wanna hear that." He said.

"Bet." I said hanging the phone up. Niggas be thinking they slick. Not finna have me in the mf house with no female that you more than likely still fucking on. I heard the front door opening downstairs so I crept up to the stairs to see.