XXXIX.

Tahani Amoura
December 20, 2022

Me and TeeLee had just finished getting our nails and toes done and were walking around the mall shopping.

"I need maternity clothes." I said realizing how uncomfortable my jeans were. They were zipped ,but not button.

"Yeah you do. Girl that baby making yo ass fatter." TeeLee said looking back.

"You so damn gay." I said laughing.

"Hey I'm just being honest." TeeLee said shrugging.

"How has Sherhonda been?" I asked.

"Girl same ole same ole. She kept trying to figure out where I was going. Had to tell her to mind her business." She said.

"Definitely sounds like Sherhonda." I said.

"How have you been honestly? Do you miss him?" TeeLee asked leading us to a table.

"I've been okay. Not great ,but I'm okay. I'm content. Of course I miss him. How could I not ?" I asked feeling myself get sad.

"Right person and the wrong time." TeeLee said.

"What? That's the second time someone has said that to me." I said shaking my head.

"Well would you like to come over for dinner on Christmas? I know your family is in Louisiana and I wouldn't want you to be alone." TeeLee said.

"I would love to." I said smiling.

"Did you want something to eat?" She asked looking around the food court.

"Yes oh my gosh I'm starving." I said rubbing my belly.

"Okay. I see an Auntie Anne's. What do you want?" She asked standing up.

"A pretzel please, with cheese." I said smiling.

"Of course." She said walking off.

I got on my phone and clicked on Instagram. Off my fake page of course, had to see what's going on. I saw Kentrell drop another video called put it on me. He had also dropped his album The Last Slimeto and it was really good I could tell a lot of the songs were about me.

"Here you go." TeeLee said handing me my pretzel.

"Thank you sweetheart." I said grabbing my pretzel starting to eat it. She had got some ice cream.

"So have you listened to the album?" She asked eating her ice cream smiling.

"Yes I have listened to it Kendria." I said still eating my pretzel.

"Not the middle name." She said. "So what's your favorite song?"

"Hm I actually have a couple. Acclaimed emotions, wagwan, proof, I know, my go to, the north bleeding hm damn near the whole album." I said.

"Yeah I see. Most of the songs you like are the ones about you." She said .

"I knew you was gone say that." I said.

"Well it's true and everybody know it." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Yeah, I guess so." I said looking at the table.

"It's okay." She said reaching across the table grabbing my hand.

"I know." I said squeezing her hand.

"Well let's go find you some new clothes." She said getting up grabbing her bags.

"Yes ma'am." I said bending down grabbing mines.

*15 minutes later*

We had found a cute little boutique for pregnant women and I was trying clothes on.