IX.

Tahani Amoura

I woke up to people arguing.

"Why the fuck you on Instagram being friendly then Benjamin? I heard Chanel say.

"It was an general post. You doing to much." Ben said.

I rolled over and grabbed my phone to go see what he did.

 First of all when did he decide he was staying until Monday ? This post is weird though cuz he was laid up with Chanel all night I see why she tweaking ,but they not together

First of all when did he decide he was staying until Monday ? This post is weird though cuz he was laid up with Chanel all night I see why she tweaking ,but they not together. I got up and walked downstairs.

"BEN STOP FUCKING PLAYIN WITH ME BRUH." Chanel said typing on her phone.

"Ain't nobody playin you mad cuz I made an post what the fuck?" Ben said looking confused.

"Ben the post was misleading like you was telling some females to fuck wit you." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Mane Ian say no females I just said fuck wit me." He said

"Ian trippin I got niggas." Chanel said smirking.

"An I got bitches. You already know what I'm on slime." Ben said pulling his phone out.

Whatever Ben don't nobody want yo ugly ass." Chanel said rolling her eyes.

"Chile yall is toxic and don't even go together." I said going in the kitchen. I went in my pantry and got a bag of hot Cheetos and some cream cheese.

"You sure you not pregnant?" Chanel asked looking at me sideways.

"Girl what the fuck. You out of all people know I don't be fucking on nobody." I said eating my snack.

"Let me taste it." Ben said walking in the kitchen and Chanel followed behind him.

I dipped the chip in the cream cheese and gave it to him.

"This shit ain't bad." Ben said getting another chip and eating it.

"Exactly you ain't gotta be pregnant to like odd snacks." I said eyeing Chanel.

"Mhm." Chanel said typing on her phone.

"What you on slime?" Ben said looking at her.

"Don't worry bout it." Chanel said not looking up.

Then Ben slapped her phone out her hand and she started choking him.

"BITCH IF ITS BROKE YOU GONE PAY FOR IT!" She said.

"AYE CHILL THE FUCK OUT." I said getting in between them. "What the fuck wrong with y'all?" I asked confused.

"Nigga tryna play me like I'm pussy or some." Chanel said picking her phone up.

"Whatever mane not trippin off you." Ben said fixing his shirt.

"You definitely was last night when you was begging me to come lay with you." Chanel said.