XXXIV.

Tahani Amoura

I sat there staring at the 2 pregnancy test that said positive

I sat there staring at the 2 pregnancy test that said positive. Out of a six pack why would two of them say positive?

"You wanna schedule a doctors appointment?" Trell asked from behind me.

"No not really." I said shaking my head.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because I'm sure these two are broke." I said throwing them in the trash walking out of the bathroom.

"Okay ,but we don't know that for sure. You could be pregnant." Trell said following me standing at the end of the bed.

"Not right now. I just can't." I said getting underneath the covers closing my eyes. I cannot be pregnant. I don't care about being financially stable when i'm struggling mentally.

I heard Trell walking around. More than likely he cutting the lights off.

"Come hea." He said getting underneath the covers with me and pulling me closer to him.

I snuggled into his side feeling myself relax closing my eyes again.

"We got this." He said kissing my forehead.

Kentrell Gaulden

I've been laying in the dark for hours just thinking. What if she is pregnant? What if the 4 negative one's were wrong? That don't even sound right.

She was being so closed off about the situation so I just let it go. I don't wanna pressure her so I guess I'll just wait until she's ready.

I looked down and she was asleep. I reached and grabbed my phone off the night stand. I squinted looking at the bright screen it read 11:09pm. I slid my arm from around her and quietly got out the bed. I put my slippers on and sat in the living room pulling my THC pen out hitting it. Yes i'm still on house arrest and no i'm not supposed to be smoking this.

I leaned back and closed my eyes blowing the smoke out. This shit stressing me out. I unlocked my phone and searched for hospitals in the Salt Lake City area. I just wanna see which one is the best one. I thought about scheduling an appointment anyway ,but that should be her decision. Once I searched for a couple of hospitals I got on instagram and decided to go live off my neverbrokeagainllc page. The fans never knew who was on this page so a lot of them didn't join which was cool.

I propped my phone up and waited for people to join.

teabyjas2.5: wyd up this late?🤔

ariteatalk: Where is little miss not pregnant?

feebanks:wyo 5?

all4bullshit: 😈

kleptomaniac02:daddy😍

"Aye dont get on this hoe being weird. I was just bored and aint have nun else to do." I said hitting my pen again. "Why y'all be so worried about my girl?"