XXXI.

Tahani Amoura

It has now been a month since I've been in Utah

It has now been a month since I've been in Utah. Arcola came and got Kaell last week and me and Trell just been in the house chilling. He has court in two days and it has me on edge forreal. We flying to California tomorrow night.

"What you down hea doin?"Trell said coming downstairs.

"Nothing baby just laying on the couch." I said lifting up so he could slide underneath me.

"So you just left me upstairs to come down here and watch tik tok?" He said looking at my phone.

"I mean not really I just came down here." I said laughing clicking off of tik tok.

"Damn why you ain't never sent me yo home screen?" He asked grabbing my phone.

"I mean it's just a picture of me doing promo of some lingerie." I said shrugging my shoulders grabbing his phone.

"I gotta go to court in two days." He said.

"I know are you nervous?'' I asked.

"I mean yeah ,but I know god got me." He said.

"I know that's right baby." I said kissing the side of his head. "You need to go get yo hair stuff so I can do yo hair."

"Igh ill be right back." He said.

I got on snapchat and took a few pictures and videos. I don't know why ,but I love taking pictures and videos in his phone.

I stood up and stretched making my whole body shake.

"What the fuck wrong with you?" Trell said standing at the bottom of the stairs which made me start laughing.

"Im just stretching boo. Get the chair and come on." I said grabbing the hair supplies.

"Don't be hurting my head.'' He said sitting down in front of me.

"Hush." I said grabbing my Mielle conditioner to soften his hair up to part it.

I then put a towel around his shoulder's and began to rub the conditioner all over his hair sectioning it off.

"Mamas?" Trell said.

"Yes love?'' I said grabbing the loc and twist gel.

"Can I see my phone?" He said.

"Yeah." I said reaching into my back pocket giving it to him.

I then began to twist his dreads from his new growth and then two strand twisted them.

*2 days later*

"You ready?" I said handing Kentrell his black jacket. We had arrived in California late last night and made it to his home here. It's so pretty.

"As long as you there I'm always ready." He said bending down kissing my forehead.