XXVI.

Tahani Amoura 🌹

Tahani Amoura 🌹

I ended the call with Trell and just sat in my car smiling for a little bit. This nigga told me he love me.

"This why I do. What I do." I sung dancing in my seat.

I got out of my car and walked up to Chanel's door knocking on it.

"Who is it?'' I heard Chanel ask.

"Its me hoe who else?" I said mugging the door.

"I knew it was yo baldheaded ass." She said unlocking the door and walking back to the couch.

"Oh no ma'am we have 3 pregnancy tests to take get up and let's go to the bathroom." I said walking down the hall into the bathroom getting everything out.

"So you gone stay in here with me?'' She asked.

"Um yes is that a problem?" I asked.

"Nope I was actually going to ask you to stay." She said sitting on the toilet.

"Good because I am. Imma sit in the bath tub while you take the test." I took my slippers off and sat in the bath tub.

"So if you not pregnant you gone get on birth control?" I asked her.

"Um I don't really know maybe." She said.

"Its either that or start using condoms because they made Plan B's illegal." I said reading the article.

'' They did what?" She said. She then stuck her hand through the curtain for my phone which I sat in her hand.

"Oh my fucking god." She said groaning handing me my phone back.

"Chile shaking my head. Imma definitely use condoms. Im already chunky so no birth control for me." I said.

I then heard Chanel began to pee.

"Damn you aint done yet?" I said after about 30 seconds.

"Shut up hoe I been holding it cuz im scared of what the results gone say." She said.

"Awww its okay pooh." I said sticking my hand through the curtain feeling her grab it.

"Its not okay. I don't know what imma do with a baby bruh." She said.

"I mean a baby could be what you need." I said.

"Well what if I don't want it?" She asked.

"I say talk to Ben about it first because its his child toon ,but if y'all can't come to an agreement kill it. Its yo body." I said.

"Why you had to say it like that." She said laughing and getting up off the toilet.

I heard her flush the toilet and stand up.

I stood up and stepped out of the tub and stretched while she washed her hands. I then washed my hands too.

"So I got the test flipped over so we won't see the results. I set my timer for 3 minutes." She said pacing back and forth.