XVI.

Kentrell Gaulden

"You gone have to wait and see." She said getting out of the bed.

"I'm tryna give you some birthday head and you declining it?" I asked confused.

"Yes. You literally had a bad morning and just came to apologize hours later and think that head is gonna fix it." She said fixing her hair in the mirror.

"I mean it could." I said leaning back on her bed. It smelled like perfume.

"No it will not. You have to talk about those type of things Kentrell." She said turning around to look at me. She was saying something else ,but I was to busy looking at her to hear her.

"You look so pretty ma." I said.

"Oh my gosh. Desean listen." She said with her face turning into a mug.

"I am listening." I said walking around the bed to where she was.

"You listening ,but are you hearing me? I wanna do this the right way." She said looking up at me.

"I'm hearing you I promise." I said kissing her forehead.

"Good. Now let's watch tv or something." She said.

"Okay. What you wanna watch?" I asked her while taking my shirt off.

"I-I wanna watch whatever you wanna watch." She said.

"Let's watch that show we was watching." I said getting in the bed holding the covers up for her to get under too.

She got in the bed and laid on my chest typing in the show name.

"I'm glad you here." I said.

"Me too." She said.

30 minutes into us watching the show I look down and she sleep. I reached over on her nightstand and grabbed her bonnet.

"Bae sit up so I can put yo bonnet on." I said.

She lifted her head up not opening her eyes.

"Thank you." She said laying back on my chest going back to sleep.

How the hell she so sleepy. I'm never that sleepy.

Ion know what I'm doing truth be told. I like her though. Maybe that's my problem. It ain't even been that long and I call myself liking her. She different though, she real. She don't take no shit from nobody not even me. I slid her off of me and onto the pillow.

I walked downstairs to the studio.

"Wassam Jason." I said dapping him up.

"Nun much just goin over some of these tracks for Colors. Putting the finishing touches on em." He said.

"Sounds good. Sounds good." I said nodding.

"You got a release date?" He asked.

"Yeah I think so." I said.

"You kind of quiet wassup man?" He asked taking his headphones off.

"I just , you think I'm moving to fast?" I asked him.

"Honestly I feel like people move at their own pace." He said.

"Jaz just left though like last week." I said feeling kind of bad.

"It was her choice to leave though. You didn't kick her out." He said.

"I know. I just I kind of miss Love." I said.