XIV.

Tahani Amoura

I blinked a couple of times before realizing it was dark. Jet leg ain't no goddamn joke I thought yawning into my hand.

"Trell?" I said still trying to focus my eyes in the dark.

I got out the bed walking feeling around when I hit my big toe on that damn gaming chair.

"FUCK." I said out loud making it to the door and opening it. I leaned against the wall and rubbed my foot for a minute before putting my slipper back on. I walked down the stairs hearing music playing.

"Trell?" I said again receiving no response. I guess he can't hear me. I walked up to a door hearing him.

"Yo body, yo smile, it be everything. I should make you everything. I should buy a wedding ring. Foe my time go." He sung. I pushed the door open a little to see him making him turn his head towards me.

"I - you should bet on me. Yo eyes keep 'em set on me. Yea you choose , you , you , you don't decide on me. You can count on me. Yea , round I go. Havin you make me feel like I won the Super Bowl (I won)." He said nodding at Jason to cut the music.

"You finally woke?" He said walking towards me.

"Yea I'm up. Ian mean to fall asleep in yo bed." I said.

"You good mamas. I know how flights can be." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Kentrell what you doing?" I said smiling looking up at him.

"Ian doin nun. Come sit down." He said leading me to the couch.

I sat down and he pulled my legs into his lap.

"So how long you stayin?" He said looking at me.

"I mean I thought just the weekend." I said laughing.

"The weekend? How bout we see what happen this weekend and then you can make yo mind up Sunday. If youn wanna stay longer I can get you a flight back Sunday night." He said.

"Okay deal. Now what's that song you was singing?" I said.

"It's called Super Bowl, I been thinking bout it all day." He said.

"That's nice. I like it. Whoever you made it for gone be happy when they hear it." I said.

"She just told me she like it. So I'm on the right path." He said smiling.

"Boy shut up." I said laughing getting up. "Wassup Jason."

"Nun much mixin this song for him." He said.

"Let me hope in the booth. I had made a remix to All In a while ago." I said playin.

"Okay let's do it." He said finding the beat.

"Wait you fr?" I said surprised.

"Do yo shit." Kentrell said sitting back on the couch.

"Okay." I said laughing. I'm nervous as fuck. I put the headphones on and waited on the beat to start.

"If I say how I feel, would you really listen?" I said closing my eyes. "Tryna fight the pain ,but I'm steady crying, I can't trust these niggas cuz they be lyin. Depression get the best of me so I'm fightin, tears down my face so you know I'm writing. I don't want no sympathy not being rude. You would feel this way if you could hear it too. Drop down to my knees and I pray to the sky, I know I shouldn't but I keep on asking why?" I said.

"It's okay." I heard somebody say then wrap they arms around me. I heard the beat stop and Kentrell wiped my face.

"I didn't even know I-" I said but he cut me off.