XXX.

Tahani Amoura

I picked up my phone and glanced at the time. It was a little after 9pm and i'm hungry.

"Baby?" I said turning my head to look at him.

"Yes mamas?'' He said looking up from his phone.

"Im hungry." I said. "I want pizza."

"Okay here." He said handing me his phone. "Order it."

"Why you can't do it? You see I just put the baby to sleep." I said. "Just call and order over the phone."

"You so mean to me." He said getting up going in the kitchen to order the food. "What kind you want?"

"Pepperoni, bacon, and Italian sausage with stuffed crust." I said.

"Okay." He said repeating it to them.

I picked up Kaell and laid him in the crib that they use for Love and covered him with a blanket.

"Did I tell you that Chanel pregnant?" I said walking into the kitchen.

"Naw you ain't tell me that. Tell ha I say congratulations." He said leaning against the counter on side of me.

"Im finna call her cuz I know Ben had made it to Houston before I left." I said propping my phone up FaceTiming her.

"Hello?" She said answering the phone.

"Hello sweetheart how are you?" I asked.

"Im actually okay. Where are you?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"See what had happened was.." I said and Trell stood behind me.

"Wassam mane." He said nodding his head.

"You sneaky hoe." She said laughing.

"It was a spur of the moment type thing." I said shrugging.

"Stop lying you said you would get on a flight and leave so I booked it." Trell said.

"Don't be telling my business." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hm well his homeboy downstairs on the game. I had to come take me a nap." She said sitting up yawning.

"So..." I said laughing.

"So what bitch?" She asked looking down at the phone.

"Did you tell him?" I asked.

"Yeah he know." She said walking downstairs.

"Are you gonna keep it?" I asked.

"I thought about it and yeah. My baby innocent in all of this. Ain't like I could've got rid of the mf anyway abortions illegal." She said shaking her head.

"Shid imma definitely get me one though. I don't care how far I gotta go." I said laughing.

"Yeah okay." Kentrell said behind me.

"Ill be right back." I said walking up the stairs and into Kentrell's bedroom.

"Hm so why you had to leave out the room?" Chanel asked going in her kitchen.

"I got some to tell you." I said playing in my hair.

"No fucking way. You gave that thang up didn't it?" She said smiling.

"I did." I said shaking my head.

"Im so proud of you its about time." She said. "Did you have to use a plan b?"

"I did. Out here playing a dangerous game already." I said.

"Just be careful. As you can see they don't always work." She said.