LXI.

Tahani Amoura

"What's up yall it's ya girl Tahani Amoura and I am back with another video." I said standing in front of my camera.

"Who you in here talking to?" Kentrell said peaking his head in the room.

"I'm recording a video. Come here say hey." I said moving out the way.

"Hello." He said standing next to me waving.

"Alright gone on. This my video." I said pushing him out the way.

"So today's video is going to be a try on haul." I said pointing to the two big boxes behind me. "We are working with SHEIN and Fashionnova."

"Can I sit and watch you?" Kentrell asked standing at the door with Jai.

"Yes." I said opening the box.

Kentrell sat on the couch holding Jai playing with her but her back was facing the camera.

"You wanna see mommy clothes?" He asked her quietly playing with her hands.

"Okay so we have two special guest joining us today. We have Kentrell and K'Amoura." I said looking back smiling. "The first outfit we have will be this black dress with the sides cut out. It's not made to be worn with panties or a bra so imma go try this on and I'll be right back."

I walked out the room hearing Kentrell start to talk to the camera.

"Wassup y'all. Y'all better watch ya mouf in them li comments bout my wife." He said threatening them.

"KENTRELL DONT BE IN THERE THREATENING THEM." I said pulling the dress on fixing it over my boobs walking out.

"Mommy." Jai said reaching out to me.

"Come on baby." I said picking her up turning my back to the camera kissing her head. "You so pretty."

"Get yo ass out that camera. Gimmie her." Kentrell said mugging me.

"Stop talking to me like that." I said handing her back to him.

"Anyway y'all I love this dress. It hugs all the right places. I would definitely wear this outside." I said doing a 360.

"No you not." Kentrell said.

"Anyways what you rate this outfit baby?" I asked turning to look at him.

"I give it a 10." He said mugging me.

We continued on doing the video and it turned into a my husband rating my clothes video. It took 2 hours.

"You want Nick to edit that?" Kentrell asked.

"Yes he can. I don't feel like it." I said stuffing all the clothes back in a box.

"Igh bet imma let him know. Or I'll get Issac to do it." He said.

"Okay bet. Well imma go lay her down and I'll meet you downstairs ?" I asked grabbing Jai from him.

"Yes ma'am." Kentrell said kissing her forehead handing her over to me.

"Come on pretty girl." I said rocking her walking down the hall. "You made my life so much better. I love you more than life itself."

I walked in her room pulling back the covers in her crib laying her down covering her up sniffing. I get so emotional looking at my child. The only person that knows what my heart sounds like from the inside of my body. I kissed her forehead walking down the hallway.

"Come on na." I heard Kentrell say from the bottom of the stairs.

"Go to war about my bitch. Tweak out bout my wifey. I flood ha she like it. Keep ha out clubs." I said taking the stairs two by two.