LVIII.

Tahani Amoura

"I LOVE DEALIN WIT A RICH MHMM. I LOVE DEALING WIT A RICH NIGGA." I sung on live pointing at Kentrell. "CUZ HE GONE TRICK AND IMMA TRICK BUT HE GONE TRICK BIGGER. MY LAST NIGGA WAS A FRAUD IT WAS A BIG DIFFERENCE."

"Ain't no last nigga. I'm yo only nigga and always will be." Kentrell said walking into the camera pushing his fingers against my head.

"You right." I said laughing watching the comments.

"She don't know how to act she done got this boot off. It's March 1st y'all." Kentrell said squinting at the comments.

"Dada." Jai said clapping.

"Yes mamas." Kentrell said picking her up making sure his back stayed turned towards the camera.

She was just mumbling clapping her hands.

"My baby is about to be 9 months." I said picking the phone up going to sit on the living room couch.

"And she smart as hell." Kentrell said kissing both of her cheeks making her laugh.

"I'm ready to throw this ass on my birthday though." I said propping my phone up on the table.

I was reading the comments people were asking when we were gonna show Jai and what I was doing for my birthday.

"I'm getting married for my birthday and y'all might see my baby." I said laughing ,but I was serious.

"Don't get they hopes up na." Kentrell said.

teabyjas2.5: 👀 so the date is March 5th?

"That is the date make sure y'all save it so y'all can wear all black and sit in the living room. We gone go live once we say I do and y'all can diddy bop with us." I said.

Ariteatalk:When he dropping new music?

"Uhhhh let me ask." I said. "Baby when you putting out new music."

"Ion know yet. Soon though don't forget about me." Kentrell said putting Jai in her Walker then sitting on the floor next to her.

"They ain't gone forget about the biggest fuckin slime." I said smiling.

trellsshadee:We could never forget about you -DD
teabyjas2.5:Ion even really be on here unless it's for him so I definitely won't
iheartjazlyn:We love you babydaddy.

"See how could they ever forget about you." I said. "Well I'm finna get up off here I got a wedding to get prepared for."

"Fuck ya." Kentrell said flipping the camera off ending the live.

"What day everybody flying in?" I asked standing up.

"Should be in a day or two I can't remember." Kentrell said shrugging.

I looked down at my phone seeing that my designer for my wedding dress had just sent me the final pictures saying I needed to come get fitted for my dress.