2

Hello💛💜
Goodmorning my love
Guess who is it??

What do you want lalisa?

You I only want you.
My love I forgot to ask yesterday how I look yesterday. You must have drool over by seeing me don't you?? And I dressed up only for you. You must have feel proud of me don't you?

Cut down your nonsense. I don't have whole damn morning to listen your blah blah and who the heck again give you my new number. Lalisa I'm telling this is the 16th time I have changed my sim and all thanks to you.

I have my own way Jeon so give up your stupid idea of changing sim I'm not going to give up on you. And I'm warning you if you again change your sim...I'm holding press conference and confess that we are engaged and I'm pregnant with your child.

You have any idea that I have wasted total 60,000 won just to get your number for 16th time within this month. You are really cruel if this continue I'm going to be bankrupt and in the end you have to adopt me. So I'm not sad of spending my money on you.

If you are going to be bankcrupt than who told you to spend your money to get my number and how dare you to think that I will adopt you only in your dream. And lastly don't disturb me and blackmail me I'm not going to buy your bullshit.

Hahahaha... don't be angry my love otherwise you won't be handsome anymore.

I love you to the moon and the back.
So accept my love and I will make you the most happiest man in this whole universe.

I don't care about the most happiest but rn you are making me the most irritated man in this whole universe.

Now I'm going to practice so don't disturb me.

Okay my love take care.
Love you ❣️ muah muah muah💋

✨✨✨✨✨

"Yahh....lisa why are smiling so creepily" rosé asked confisely

"Nothing I just remembered something and makes me very happy"

"Ohh...then let's practice again"

All the girls are practicing their ass off for their comeback.

"Lisa are you seriously pursuing jungkook... I mean do you really love him as far as I know you was not the person to act like a crazy mad woman for a man." Jisoo carefully asked this brunetto and others are two patiently waiting for her answer

".....yes I'm serious....I want to be in relationship with him...I really love him and sorry if I make you guys embaress of me"

" Lisa why are you saying sorry to us? Falling in love is not a crime and lastly when we say that we are embaress of you....we are just curious you know you were not like this before and this sudden change make us to think about you. But don't worry whatever decision you make we are with you." Jennie said

"Thankyou it means a lot to me I love you guys"

"No need to say thankyou we are like a family pabo and don't leave that guy jungkook you should make him to accept your confession understand lali"

"Yeppp I got it but you guys know he is so stubborn...it doesn't matter how I much I be clingy to him he never love me he told me that I always irritate him...Am I that much irritating??"

"Nope our great lalisa is not irritating only his brain and his cold heart is irritating" Jennie speak

"Yeah you are right jendukie it's only his fault not mine"

" Yess yess it's only his fault not yours and if he dare to not accept your proposal than we will kidnap him and make him to sign marriage certificate what you say Lili" jisoo

"Ohh My GOD....Why you didn't say me before jisoonie? This plan is supop but what if he divorce me later.."

" Than simple we will make him to make you pregnant and as far as I know he will never run away from his responsibility.... so no need to worry" now rosé speak

(In the other side inside the hybe label's dance practice room jungkook sneeze out of blue.)

"Yess it's great idea but what if he don't want to do 'it' with me"

"Lali you are forgetting that you are the great 'LALISA MANOBAN' and no one can resist the charm of yours" Jennie

"If you think that my charm is enough than that junglebook should already be in my palm but look my charm is not enough to capture the cold heart of Jeon Jungkook so we should make better plan...if it goes like this I'm going to be crazy soon"

"And you guys also know that there is sana and Nancy who always throw thereself to him whenever they get chance...I'm so so so fed of them. You know what I'm thinking... I'm thinking that I should kidnap this two first, take them to ocean and feed the hungry sharks."

"Lisa-yahh I think this plan is little bit cruel but it's okay I'm always with you no matter what you do" rosé

"Ohhh....it looks like my girlfriend is very much loyal to me."

"I'm always loyal towards you... you are the one traitor here"

"Awww my chaeyoungie is jelly jelly but no worry you will forever my mistress"

"LISA_YAHHH" Rose screamed.

"Rose it's been 3 hours since I haven't communicate with jungkook I already start to missing him...you don't think he is also missing me"

"Lisa let me tell you if you want to make that man yours you should make yours by hook or crook because you are the great 'LALISA MANOBAN' and why are you wasting your time talking nonsense hurry up and call your soon-to-be boyfriend otherwise don't forget that there are lots of woman who are confessing their pure love to him."

"Yes yes you are right....I'm not going to give any chance to those bunch of idiots's shadows on my jungkook"

Let me call him~~~~

"...Hello who is it?"